Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where do you get your team/club/custom jerseys?
  • groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Looking to get a few team/club jerseys and wondered if anyone can point me in the direction of a good supplier?

I see matching club jerseys a lot for roadies but really looking for a nice MTB top. Not sure on quantity needed just yet as would like to get some options for prices etc and then see what the demand is.

Cheers

Will

alpineharry
    Free Member

The cycle jersey is usually a popular one, i’ve one from there and another from rsd sports. Both of good quality, had the former for 5 years now and the latter for about 3 years and they’re both doing well. Nice fit and comfortable too.

Stranga
    Free Member

We get ours from Cyclejersey been using them for over 10yrs, mostly mtb but we have had the odd road top and gillet as well, all done in our club design. Can recommend Ride It clothing for custom shorts as well.

dave999
    Free Member

Hi Will,
    We got some from Blackmore based in Essex, helpful, friendly. After seeing them in Spain at Switchbacks holidays. They supply teams and shops as well. Have dug out details.

nick@rideblackmore.com

(not sure how you do linky thing) 🙁

Dave

scotroutes

Endura will custom print on a wide range of clothing styles. You can mix and match too, so gilets, DH jerseys, roadie tops, even skinsuits.

freeagent
    Free Member

I’ve just used Owayo for a second time to produce some jerseys for a charity ride to Paris.

Really nice quality and fully custom, and you can add individual names to each jersey at no extra cost.
    I ordered 15 and they worked out at £40 each delivered.

They do come up small, so order for the body you have, not the body you want..

100mph
    Free Member

http://www.stigmaracing.com/en/custom

I haven’t found anywhere cheaper for full sublimated shirts and really good quality.
    Email them with your requirements and graphic files and they will make up some pdf templates for you to review and choose.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where do you get your team/club/custom jerseys?’ is closed to new replies.