Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Where do you buy your wine?
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Lidl seems good quality, and economical. Not a wine snob (obviously) but it tastes like wine and it tastes good to me. Seems a few reviewers agree.

DezB
    Free Member

Another STW middleclass-off concludes! Just noticed the thread is 3 months old, I’m usually quite sharp on these matters 😡

perchypanther
    Free Member

I get mine from monks.

They live in an abbey.

Nico
    Free Member

Can I just jump on the band wagon and say that I too know that Chateauneuf du Pape is French.

I buy my wine from the supermarket. I find the taste varies more with my mood than what’s in the bottle.

carlosg
    Free Member

I used to get my wine from a German company called Pieroth wines , they come round your house you get a taste and order what you like .Over the years though prices have gone up a lot and their Rep’s started getting a bit pushy especially on the phone so we packed them in.

We’ve got to the point now where we know the sort of wines we like and buy from a few places (Costco/Majestic/Aldi).There’s currently about 50 bottles in the rack that will probably be enough to last the rest of this year.

cinnamon_girl

Another STW middleclass-off concludes! Just noticed the thread is 3 months old, I’m usually quite sharp on these matters

I start these threads for my own amusement.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Where do you buy your wine?’ is closed to new replies.