Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where do I get one of these ti bash rings? (pic)
  • B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Apparently, someone off here sells them. Or I'd be interested in something similar, any suggestions?

tony24
    Free Member

BBG bashring from usa turned up in 4 days … and costs around £12 and choice of colours 😀

Simon

Paul, was it this bloke here here?
    I think Cockers got on from him.

timdrayton
    Free Member

Mail me on timdrayton@live.co.uk ill send you his details, think hes away for a few days (im getting another one!)

Nice bike btw 🙂

bol

I've got an unused one like that (went back to 9×3 before I got round to fitting it). 44 tooth size IIRC. Happy to sell if you can't get hold of one direct. Mail me if you're interested.

MntnGoat
    Free Member

Or a cheaper alternative, take an old outer chain ring, one you've worn away, and then simply cut the teeth off and file it down. Simples.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

yep, why waste a massive 12 pounds on something nicely manufacturered out of titanium when you can spend a day messing about with a hack saw and file to make a sh1t looking version of the same thing.

More money saving ideas, courtesy of Viz Top Tips

DON'T waste money on expensive iPods. Simply think of your favourite tune and I hum it. If you want to "switch tracks", simply think of another song you like and hum that instead.

SHOES last twice as long if only worn every other day

EMPLOYEES: Only use the loo at work. Not only will you save money on toilet paper, but you'll also be getting paid.

SCROOGES: Save money at Christmas by returning last year's cards to the sender with the simple inscription "Same to you".

SHOPPERS: Take one grape to the till. It won't register on the low-tech, insensitive scales so you will get it for free. Repeat this procedure 100 times or so and you have yourself a free bunch of grapes.

😆

epicyclo

Munqe-chick – Member
    …DON'T waste money on expensive iPods. Simply think of your favourite tune and I hum it. If you want to "switch tracks", simply think of another song you like and hum that instead…

Thanks M-C. There will be blood and tears in our house when I suggest this revolutionary concept to my teenage daughter when she next loses her iPod. 🙂

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I don't have any outer chainrings

but, thanks anyway.

Mugboo

Paul, i'll have a couple for my SLX chainsets if their not too dear please

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Where do I get one of these ti bash rings? (pic)’ is closed to new replies.