Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Where did you ride oday
  • Tracey

We road from Hope and did a loop around Edale, rain held off. Had a great day out getting in some miles before Verbier. Only two more weekends to go, thinking Wharncliffe and Cut Gate

http://kevinlawton6103.fotopic.net/c1725086.html

Tracey

samuri
    Free Member

I went out for a quick localish road ride and met thousands of fat people on bikes riding from Manchester to Blackpool. **** off back to your own crappy town!!

ton

gatesgarth/nan bield.

well we walked there today 😉

midlifecrashes

Short local ride round Doncaster, mostly Sandall Beat and surroundings. Did Dalby on Friday and last Sunday though.

forge197
    Free Member

Weekend off after riding most weekends for at least the past 3 months.

Hoping to ride a couple of times during the week though.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

a hollins cross right is the only option tracey – left is for wimps 😯

IHN

I was out on the roadbike, conquering the mighty Col de Cleeve and Col de Stanway.

Tracey

Whimped out today but we usually turn right, dont want any injuries before the hols. Abigale on the Beast last year just to show we arnt whimps

Tracey

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol – i know you aren't after seeing you pix

crispybacon
    Free Member

I did a short confidence building ride today locally at Kit Hill, Cornwall. After my big faceplant two weeks ago on Dartmoor I'm getting better & was riding at about 90% of my pre-crash speed 😆

tomh
    Free Member

Lots of fast swoopy singletrack, in Thetford Forest. Third day in a row! Did bits of the black but mostly exploring new sections. Love getting away from everyone else and out into the quiet forest where no ones around. Even found a new bombhole today 😀

shinsplints

20 odd mile mince about in the Wyre with Sir Michael of Arms et al.Nice & muddy,including a comedy spd shuffle from me which nearly resulted in water/bike/rider interface.

Drac

No where my bike is at my brothers, going to collect it tomorrow and repair one of my others.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I was up that neck of the woods. From your pics I'm pretty sure we saw you.

mrmo
    Free Member

I was out on the roadbike, conquering the mighty Col de Cleeve and Col de Stanway.

The proper Col de Cleeve, or did you wimp out and stick the main road. There is only one true climb, Bushcombe Lane…

Peregrine
    Free Member

Local, first time out on the MTB since i got a road bike 5 months ago, had a hernia opp in between so not just the road bike keeping me away.

Local includes Calderdale/MTL etc, rode some nice techy/rocky singletrack so had a top day. Perhaps i won't leave it quite so long before i go out again.

Harry_the_Spider

Local (soon to be famous 😉 ) trails for a couple of hours. First ride in a month due to mojo failure and holidays. It was ace, I can lean over on the gravel "S" bends again.

stumpyjon

Was going to do the same as Peregrine seeing as I live half a mile from the Rossendale / Calderdale border and about a mile from the MTL. Instead I spent half the day repairing the washing machine as it bust last night with all my riding gear in it (4 pairs of shorts and 4 tops). Fixed it in the end, elastic band in the pump care of my daughter, too late to go out by the time it was working again, had to wait for all my stuff to dry 🙁 .

southernsteel
    Free Member

Rode to my friends in the rain on bridleways via the nicest bit of singletrack near me-interesting first time in the wet, got my ear caught on a branch. Went through a very deep ford and got even more soaked.

The way home this morning, very much the same except the ford was at the beginning and not raining. Very refreshing though and a good hangover cure. Cant wait for the evenings thi week.

lowey

Gatescarth / Nan Bield with Ton. Epic day in the big hills with a great set of people!

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

In the south lakes today.Set off from torver,dunnerdale singletrack,stevenson ground,drop into seathwate(sp),up walna scar.The second part ( the resurfaced bit) i managed to get to the top without pushing for the first time 😀 .Followed by the cracking descent down the other side.Only saw 4 crag rats (walkers) aswell.To quote ice cube "today was a good day" 8)

IHN

The proper Col de Cleeve, or did you wimp out and stick the main road. There is only one true climb, Bushcombe Lane…

I admit that I took the main road. I plan to do Bushcombe Lane, but I'm waiting for my lobotomy to be done first 🙂

I've suggested Cutgate to my riding mates last week. I couldn't make it today due to consumption of copious amounts of alcohol and a 3.30am bedtime. The bastards rode Cutgate anyway.

genghispod
    Free Member

Purbecks for me, went against the wind as meeting family briefly at Kimmeridge. Knackered after three hours!

Oggles
    Free Member

Rode to Blackpool, watched the national trials champs for 15 minutes or so, found out there was some mass ride from Manchester finishing on the south of the prom so I rode down there, got scared by a truck bearing a huge image of Maddy McCann 😯
    Then rode the route in reverse to Preston and broke off to get home, checking out the bikes and the hotties as I went. SFB could have had a field day 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Where did you ride oday’ is closed to new replies.