Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • Where did you all ride this weekend?
  • postierich
    Free Member

Not long back from a 61 miler and the weather was damp most of the way round but it was warm,trails were mostly like riding up and down streams but it was probably the best ride I have done on my tod.
    So where did you all ride today post some pics/stats !
    http://connect.garmin.com/activity/212568736

Northwind

I didn’t ride at all this weekend… Flew home from the Alps on Saturday, spent today doing nowt :mrgreen:

rOcKeTdOg
    neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Big bike bash.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Areches Beaufort with Trail Addiction. Really quite good indeed. 44 degrees in the sun, a mere 38 in the shade.

_tom_
    Free Member

Nowhere special really. Friday was digging at a new jump spot, the most riding I did was ride across the fields to get there. Did 25 mile road ride on Saturday, few miles today. I can’t ride properly at the minute as I’ve hurt my shoulder.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Had a cracking road ride early on today around the Test Valley. That climb out of Wherwell doesn’t get any easier!

Oh, and it was stinking hot today! Luckily, a pool was on standby on my return! 🙂

freeagent
    Free Member

did 23 miles round the road track at Cyclopark in Gravesend.. was getting on for 30 degree ambient, when the sun was out it was like riding in an oven…

crazy-legs

100km around the Peak District. The last 10km with a tropical downpour – arrived home wetter than a haddock’s bathing costume. At least it was warm rain.

pinetree
    Free Member

I went out this afternoon on the mountain bike and did 37 miles 😀

Rode out from the house, up onto dartmoor, around Burrator reservoir and back again via some singletrack.

I’ve done the loop before, and the guy I rode it with told me it was 37/38 miles. I didn’t believe him but I mapped it out when I got home and true enough! Pretty chuffed with that for an afternoon spin.

brooess
    Free Member

40 miler road ride from SE London via North Downs, Biggin Hill and Sanderstead.
    Bloody hot but a beautiful day to be out

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bloody hot but a beautiful day to be out

Is there a better place to be than to be on a bike, in the British countryside on a day like today? No. There isn’t. There really isn’t.

singlespeedstu

Just couldn’t get off of the sofa this weekend.

TBLTC by singlespeedstu, on Flickr

Brycey
    Free Member

Down to the end of the cul-de-sac and back to confirm my SPD cleats were correctly alligned. They were.

colournoise

Local loop – 48km of mixed road/dirt (about 2/3 road, but the RQ makes that a nice workout). Too hot by half, even in the morning ‘cool’.

slainte 😀 rob

bedmaker

A big Torridon day out on my tod yesterday.
    [/url]
    Torridon1 by LOVATSTOVES, on Flickr[/img]

roger_mellie

Quantocks yesterday. A mere 15 odd miles which is piddly by the above standards, but I enjoyed it, which is what counts 🙂

bruneep
    singlespeedstu

Nice bike bedmaker. 😉

mrphil
    Free Member

Loggerheads then through to Ruthin on Saturday

http://app.strava.com/rides/18899837

Then a 40 mile road/cycle path ride today.

gee
    Free Member

Rode off road over to the N Downs, rode around the trails then rode home via Ash and Tunnel Hill. Fantastic day, great company, 7hrs 85miles. More like this please! Today has been spent sitting in the sun reading Wiggins’ autobiography and feeling humbled.

GB

birky
    Free Member

Sat, road ride from Aboyne to Braemar and back
    Sun, short mtb ride up the Sidlaws
    Fab weather 🙂

donks
    Free Member

Radlands skate plaza…flippin scorching all day.
    link to radness

yunki
    Free Member

nowt so far this weekend..
    I spent this afternoon clambering repeatedly over a large inflatable assault course.. much to the amusement of all the assembled water pistol toting kids..

tomorrow will be my riding day.. I haven’t a plan yet although it will involve lots of riding over Dartmoor.. I may very well head off my usual trails in one direction or another and try for an exploratory epic..

mjsmke

Had a nice ride with some mates and the other half at Bedgeburry Forrest.

ads678

Not technically the weekend, but Ax le Therme in the pyrenees on friday. DH trails, first time in the proper mountains and I want more!!

motorman
    Free Member

Fatpacking on a Scottish beach catching sunset & sunrise 8)

duffle
    Free Member

Just arrived home from a 12-13 hour drive from Chamonix this morning at 02:00……….but sneaked a ride in Verbier on Thursday 😀
    Twas very good

sussexlad

40 miles around Derwent and Hope off-road yesterday, then another 25 towards Hayfield ths morning.

Edric64
    Free Member

40n ish miles on the road bike from Mendip to Bath and back .via my girlfriends and the pub.It was so bloody hot today though .Best not complain as winter will soon be here

athgray
    Free Member

Innerleithen XC on Saturday afternoon. Weather was nice but a bit close lower down on the route.

grum
    Free Member

Just a little spin around Whinlatter on Sunday with a load of mates, some of whom don’t really bike – started foul but brightened up a treat into a gorgeous day.

Whinlatter Forest Mountain Biking by Grum Wynne, on Flickr

Whinlatter Forest Mountain Biking-2 by Grum Wynne, on Flickr

Whinlatter Forest Mountain Biking-4 by Grum Wynne, on Flickr

tazzymtb

hooned around bits of north wales and the Marin trail on rigid singlespeeds, ’twas ace fun, then ate my body weight in cake and chips in Betws-y-coed which was even funner 😀

dti

did the local loop around the new campsite. Luckily left it until pm, am was foul. View of Cadair idris before going home.

dti

photo

chipps

Did a little local Todmorden MTB ride yesterday. Today was John North’s birthday road ride. 80 miles around Hawick. He’s not doing bad for 69 is John 🙂

GW
    Free Member

chipps, how did you get on at the No Fuss DH endurance event? is there a write up somewhere online?

samuri
    Free Member

Did a fast 69 miler today. Flattish stuff apart from a cat 4 hill but just kept the hammer down the entire way. Legs ached for a while afterwards.

tomhoward

Did the jumps and drops skills day at llandegla, was great!

Kevevs
    Free Member

I WENT all the way to work on a Bicycle. I did not fall or hurt myself. thEN i rode back home 2 miles. on a bicycle.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘Where did you all ride this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.