Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Where can I test ride a La Pierre Zesty?
  • hitman
    Free Member

Saw one today for the first time in the flesh and was impressed.
    Looking to test the 514? Only concern is that its white, which for someone who’s only ever ridden understated looking mountain bikes will take some getting used to. 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

Where are you based and how far are you willing to travel?

Dylan08
    Free Member

‘Crosstrax’ in Leeds have a Zesty 514 in a medium for demo duties, stunning ride.

collie
    Free Member

Cycle Store in Congleton had a demo when I popped in a month ago. Medium I think.

hitman
    Free Member

cheers, i’m in wales

sharki
    Free Member

Best i can offer is a test ride at uk bike park, from june i think…

google torrico

brant
    Free Member

They do the demo days all over the place. I’ll get Ed@hotlines on the case.

hitman
    Free Member

thanks Brant

timbercombe
    Free Member

Wales; There’s a tiny bike shop 5 minutes from Cwm Carn Tracks, in actual Cwm Carn.
    Can’t remember their name, but they had ‘test bikes’ and they stocked some lappiere/cove/giant bling.
    Give the trail centre a ring on; (01495) 272001 (Think that’s the number courtesy of google) they had leaflets on the shop so should know what you’re on about!

Sim

Afan any good for you? Not till 27th of June mind.
    http://www.premierdemoseries.com/

mamadirt
    Free Member

timbercombe – Member

Wales; There’s a tiny bike shop 5 minutes from Cwm Carn Tracks, in actual Cwm Carn.
    Can’t remember their name, but they had ‘test bikes’ and they stocked some lappiere/cove/giant bling.
    Give the trail centre a ring on; (01495) 272001 (Think that’s the number courtesy of google) they had leaflets on the shop so should know what you’re on about!

Ryders bike shop.

FuzzyWuzzy

Strada Cycles in Bristol have a large 514 and medium 314 for test (if you’re in South Wales it may be close enough…)

ed209
    Free Member

Hi, ed@hotlines here. We’ve got a few demo days still to run this year. Your best bet is to email me direct and I’ll fill you in on all the details (you’ll find the email address on the Hotlines website). From a quick glance though, Sim is right, the next Welsh demo this year is 27th June and is part of the Premier Demo series. However, we run demos most weekends and lots of our retailers stock demo bikes. So if you want to test one sooner rather than later I’m sure we could probably sort something out.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Where can I test ride a La Pierre Zesty?’ is closed to new replies.