Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • where can I get the I Pay Road Tax shirts / tops from?
  • scandalous
    Free Member

All the big sizes seem to have gone!

project
    Free Member

Foska, evans etc

iPayRoadTax clothing

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

“A clever shirt.” The Economist (April 2011).

Really? Is it clever to look like a ****?

discoduck
    Free Member

I wouldnt wear one of those, just out of principle ! If you want to display road tax buy some number plates as well, I,m all for clever T Shirts, i;ve got a few poigniant ones myself, for me that would be a too finer line between who the **** is ?

The rider or the driver

If you want to get your point across to drivers that badly buy a bike trailer and put some plackards on it and then ride round round-a-bouts all day !

😐

jimjam
    Free Member

Where can I get a “I pay vehicle excise duty actually” shirt?

Garry_Lager

Seems a bit mixed messaged that ipayroadtax – genuinely don’t know what it’s driving at. Is it – ‘See me on this bike here? I’m paying nowt, lad. Here’s a big picture of a tax disc to remind you of the £135 you’re shelling out for permission to take your shit car commute‘.

Or is it ‘There’s actually no such thing as road tax, fnar fnar – I pity the fool who does not grasp contemporary legislative nomenclature.’

Or maybe a more sober ‘Actually I do pay ‘road tax’ just like you because I also own a car, so just chill OK?

What gives?

TiRed

I have a white medium that is really too large for me and I’m normally a medium. If anyone wants it, drop me a line.

adampridmore
    Free Member

Is there an ‘I don’t pay road tax’ tshirt, cause I don’t?

endurancenut
    Free Member

Where can I get a “I pay vehicle excise duty actually” shirt?

+1

I was thinking a “I pay council tax” t-shirt would be more to the point.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Seems a bit mixed messaged that ipayroadtax – genuinely don’t know what it’s driving at. Is it – ‘See me on this bike here? I’m paying nowt, lad. Here’s a big picture of a tax disc to remind you of the £135 you’re shelling out for permission to take your shit car commute’.

Or is it ‘There’s actually no such thing as road tax, fnar fnar – I pity the fool who does not grasp contemporary legislative nomenclature.’

Or maybe a more sober ‘Actually I do pay ‘road tax’ just like you because I also own a car, so just chill OK?’

What gives?It means: roads are paid for from general taxation, not from vehicle tax, so therefore all taxpayers pay ‘roadtax’.

Not as snappy on a shirt though, granted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘where can I get the I Pay Road Tax shirts / tops from?’ is closed to new replies.