Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Where can I get a Specialized or S Works stem cap?
  • alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Goggle search came up with nowt 🙁

endurokid
    Free Member

I might have one in my tool box from my Enduro, looks a bit like an alloy wheel, only way I can describe it!!

I can check tomorrow and post a pic if you like?

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

I just bought a Pro set ‘Wagon wheel’ one off eBay, but it has an offset hole?

If the bolt hole is in the middle of yours & its 1 1/8″ then it should be fine.

A pic would be nice, thanks.

endurokid
    Free Member

Not sure if the hole is offset or not, I’ll check now otherwise it’ll bug me!!

I might have one too – might take me 48hrs to get to the shed though, as I’m not going out now and it’s Mrs STR’s burfday tomorrow

endurokid
    Free Member

Offset hole but fitted my Enduro fine and star nut was fitted as it should, it’s yours if you want it?

theflatboy
    Free Member
    alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

That looks like the one I just bought.

Maybe mine will fit???

Slightly concerned as my steerer is carbon……

endurokid
    Free Member

I had it on for quite a while, only changed as I bought a Thomson X4 stem and wanted the red faceplate & top cap.

Don’t see why it wouldn’t fit yours, carbon steerer or not?

orangeboy
    Free Member

Might be worth a trip to local Spesh lbs and see I’ve they have one.

stumpy01

The offset hole one (the one with spokes) is for their stem that has a shim in allowing you to set different angles. I’ve got one fitted to my Inbred that came with my Stumpjumper. You shouldn’t fit that to a normal stem.

Have you looked on eBay? I sold an old Specialized top cap on there and there were a few others on at the same time. The one I sold was just plain black with Specialized written in white. Think I got about a fiver for it!

endurokid
    Free Member

@stumpy01

Light bulb has just come on!! I had the adjustable stem on my Enduro too!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Where can I get a Specialized or S Works stem cap?’ is closed to new replies.