Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Where can I get a Bob? (via Halfrauds)
  • allthegear
    Free Member

Now then, I’m interested in getting a Bob Yak (or equivalent) on the C2W scheme we have.

For our sins, we go exclusively through Halfords. They are able to get stuff from other places, apparently, it’s just a case of knowing where they are available.

Any ideas?

Spongebob
    Free Member

Don’r ever buy a bike from them! Their staff are clueless and/or disengaged.

The last time I went in there, the bloke at the counter sat staring at his computer and ignored me for a full 2 minutes – similar to the previous trip there. I wrote and complained about his surly attitude. I was trying to resolve their mistake regarding an online purchase which I had regrettably made from Halfords online. They sent the wrong unit. Halfords were spectacularly useless on all counts – AVOID!

They sent me some vouchers for wasting my time.

Support your local bike shop!

thomthumb
    Free Member

spongebob read the OP; he has to.

anyway I found the exact opposite staff more friendly and knowledgeable than the LBS. really depends on who you see.

if you don’t like one store find another

Brother_Will
    Free Member

The C2W is done though there insurance devision which means they have accounts with pretty much everyone, its done via phone and post with no need to go to the store apart from to pick something up although im not sure if you can choose to have delivered to home.

allthegear
    Free Member

Yes, unfortunately I have to!

It seems that they cannot source one through their normal suppliers. I’m just tryinng to find out if a particular shop can “send” one to Halfords for me to pick up. This is after finally convincing the girl on the phone that no, I don’t want a kiddy carrier.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Bike Hut in Putney has a BOB in the shop. Is Bike Hut still Halfords or have they sold it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Where can I get a Bob? (via Halfrauds)’ is closed to new replies.