Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • where can i get a alu disc singlespeed frame?
  • jeb

Hello

I just need the frame, wants to build it up as a commuter…..

-seems hard to find!

could this do ?

http://bike-x-perts.com/catalog/product/view/id/27020/s/drossiger-tr-rohloff-rahmen-disc-only/category/132/

cheers

everyone
    Free Member

You could get any frame and put a tensioner on it. Not the best looking but it works.

ssboggy

You could get a frame with a PF30 bottom bracket and fit one of these in it
    Problem solvers

jeb

-i have tried a tensioner, i think it maybe was a Kore, but not the standard one, it ended in tears 🙂

-the problem solver i a quite good idea, but i would mostly like to run a Squarebox crankset…..

-but is the sliding dropouts, or the problem solver the easiest to adjust the chaintension ?

himupstairs

santa cruz chameleon frame?
    older used ones are reasonably cheap these days.

eck

honourablegeorge

You could buy that Niner One 9 SS frame that I advertised a while back.

jameso

Assuming it’s a CX-type bike you’re after based on the link you posted, we’ll have the frameset of the Arkose SS up on the site soon.

benji
    Free Member

Wheels Manufacturing distributed by Madison have a selection of eccentric bottom brackets for PF30 and BB30, more sensible price than the problem solvers.

plus-one

As mentioned don’t limit yourself to ss only frames.. Any bb30 or pf30 frame will allow a beer components/problem solver eccentric

I’ve run one in my cx frame for 9 months no problems 8)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘where can i get a alu disc singlespeed frame?’ is closed to new replies.