Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • where can i get a 16t sprocket for my 10sp xt cassette
  • rotary
    Free Member

i have seen one on Rose bikes but they are out of stock

adeturner5
    Free Member

Sjs cycles had them, but also out of stock.. I have been living with the 15 to 19 jump and after time you adjust..

munrobiker
    Free Member

Surely half the world has these spare now they’ve all gone for those 42t cogs? Try the classified wanteds.

honourablegeorge

Rose bikes always good for individual cogs

shredder
    Free Member

Just had one dispatched from One UP at a 50% discount. Worked out around £7.

I think they are rolling them out to people who purchased the One UP.

But possibly available to everybody soon ?

welshfarmer

I took one from a 12-36 9 speed cassette

rotary
    Free Member

thanks all, looks like one up are shipping a 16t sprocket for free now with all new orders, got mine about 3 weeks ago so i will email them and see what they can do

shredder
    Free Member

rotary – thats just what I did they sent a email back with a link and discount code to use. Had a limited timescale on it .

rotary
    Free Member

thanks shredder, just emailed them so i will hopefully hear from them soon !

rotary
    Free Member

sorted, they have got back to me already and emailed a discount code. £7.43 posted. 😀

Northwind

Hmm, flipflopping on this, I see it’s their own design and they’ve “optimised” it to work with both SRAM and Shimano… Rose will have XT ones back in stock in 2 weeks, £11 posted… So delivery date is much the same, cost not so different.

shredder
    Free Member

Oneup version arrived yesterday fitted it to a Shimano cassette, works perfectly.

welshfarmer

@ rotary

what did you write in your Email to them and which addres did you use. I sent a mail off 3 days ago to the contact link on their website and have not even had an acknowledgement. Bought my 42 ring about 3 weeks ago, just before the 16 ring became a freebie.

domderbyshire
    Free Member

I bought my 16t from Rosebikes. Yes it took a few weeks to come, but it did arrive the same day as a new 40t-rex and a new chain, which was handy. I’d just order and wait.

rotary
    Free Member

sorry for the delay welshfarmer, not been on here for a while, hope you got it sorted….. i sent an email to both info@oneupcomponents and also sales@oneupcomponents with my order details. recieved an email from sales@

welshfarmer

Thanks Rotary for the reply. I will fire off a reply to that address. I never did get so much as an acknowledgement

cnud
    Free Member

I just used their contact form, included my order number and got the discount link next day

welshfarmer

Hmmm that was what I did the first time. But with no reply. Just off to check my spam folder

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

Why not just use this?:
    http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/article/shimano-cs-m770-9-speed-16-tooth-replacement-sprocket/aid:483923

the internal width of 9 and 10 speed chains is the same, it’s the spacing and chain plate width that differs. If it helps, I just grabbed a 990 cassette, and the 15t on that is 1.84mm wide.
    Don’t know what it would do to the shifting, but if you’re going to bodge your casette, then bodge it proper!

enduroforever
    Free Member

I’ve got a 17t you can have brand new probs cost a quid to send it to you

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘where can i get a 16t sprocket for my 10sp xt cassette’ is closed to new replies.