Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • where can I find a reasonably priced 28h rear hub?
  • maximusmountain
    Free Member

So the free hub body on my kore gradient cx wheelset is completely mashed and guess what, it is manufacturer specific, **** yey, so my lbs has no idea, the uk importer has no idea and the company has not replied to my email.

I can not find the same wheelset for a decent price and I can not find a reasonably priced 28h rear hub anywhere apart from a tiwan special on ebay.

Do these hole patterns exist at a reasonable cost?! If so where? Disc or otherwise.

mickolas
    Free Member

I’ve been shopping for wheel parts recently and came across:

ebay item pair of WTB laserdisc lite 28h £60

I bought a single speed rear off CRC for £70 (now £40 👿 ) and it seems good quality though I’ve not ridden on it yet. this price seems good as the hubs are quite well rated, though some say they don’t like extreme muddy conditions.

also found on-one are doing a sale on sapim race spokes which worked out, in my case, even cheaper than Rose Bikes once postage was factored. and they included nipples which Rose do not.

Deveron53
    Free Member

check out USA ebay. I bought a 24H Ringle front hub from Bikewagon for 20 quid just to strip it for spares. The advent of 29ers has sort of killed off the demand for anything less than 32H in the aftermarket custom-build wheel world. Especially state-side.
    A quick glance reveals: ebay item number 370851549593. Under 30 quid including shipping.

tang
    Free Member

Novatec.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘where can I find a reasonably priced 28h rear hub?’ is closed to new replies.