Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where can I buy bushes for DMR Vaults?
  • zelak999
    Free Member

The bushes are knacked on my vaults, can’t seem to find any online shops selling them.
    Any ideas please?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I had to buy the service kit to get the bushes

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

You can get a service kit on eBay, complete with the tool to remove/install for 15 quid.

smatkins1
    Free Member

I’ve always bought mine from winstanley’s. That’s the service kit though, not the bushings alone. The DMR tool’s very useful to have…. or a bit of creativity.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Expensive kit to just get the bushes. The rest of the stuff likely won’t need replacing. Plus I already bought a pack of replacement end caps a while back after discovering how easy it is to round off the soft alloy. All I want are the bushes which really are in the order of pence or one or two quid value really.

Currently I just pop the pedals off occasionally, clean up, knock the bushes firmly in place if they’ve shifted and then slap a load of grease on the axle and refit. Play is generally gone then for a while, and then I repeat a few months later.

The bushes though seem suspiciously similar size to Fox shock eyelet bushes. I’ve got a load of polymer ones of those spare. Not entirely sure if they’re right though so don’t want to attempt to fit it but end up stuffing the pedals or something.

Dilwyn
    Free Member

Manitou shock bushes are the same size. They’re easy enough to find.

Stevelol
    Free Member

Local bearing supplier, get the dimensions from the kit on the dmr site and ask for a polymer bushing.

Now can anyone find the lip seals? I’ve lost one and refuse to pay £20 for the kit. DMR haven’t answered my email.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where can I buy bushes for DMR Vaults?’ is closed to new replies.