Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Where are you riding this weekend?
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Local roads Saturday.
    Cross race Sunday in the wilds of Bedfordshire.

WorsthorneWarrior
    Free Member

Gonna do a 50/60 mile road ride from my door prob Halifax/ripponden/Rochdale loop with my usual tt up cragg vale!

Can’t wait!!!

Hareydan
    Free Member

Quantocks tomorrow, then attempting to remove my forks for the first time on Sunday, what could go wrong?!

yunki
    Free Member

I’m going to head out with crispybacon on his Dartmoor ride.. it will be my first outing on the recently rebuilt bike..

altered geo and gearing and new (to me) tyres and brakes.. all adding up to a book on how many times I fall off probably..
    maybe it’s the right time to fit those SPDs I’ve been curious about too..

trailmonkey

altered geo and gearing and new (to me) tyres and brakes.. all adding up to a book on how many times I fall off probably..
    maybe it’s the right time to fit those SPDs I’ve been curious about too..

hehe, you do know we’re starting with smallacombe :mrgreen:

yunki
    Free Member

aaah well that’s one bit of good news monkey..

according to stw my tyres will fall apart before I leave the house and my geo means that I can only ride on the moon.. so I’ve decided to wear my bike as a hat and bounce on my arse like a spacehopper around the trails on sunday..

falling down smallacombe rocks will be a breeze..

I think a blindfold might be the way forward..!!

slugwash
    Free Member

Rolling out my 456 (now with new beefier 130mm forks) on CrispOi’s Dartmoor exursion. See you tomorrow @ the House of Marbles then Yunki & Trailmonkey, & some unknown others 🙂

cakefest
    Free Member

Down my driveway about 50 metres to the street, 200 metres along the street to the corner, back again, then back up the driveway. Chair waiting with cup of tea, piece of chocolate and view of the yellow forested Shropshire hills. Aaah.

hilton83
    Free Member

Going for a quick blast round my local woodlands in nottingham today, them off to do the bakewell circuit as described in the white peak mountainbiking book, the weather is lush for this time of year! About this time last year it dumped with snow then dropped to minus 17, and that made me want to do nothing!

kerv
    Free Member

45mile mostly off road route around Brickhill woods and Millbrook tomorrow morning, hope the weather stays like this.

Trekster

Just up from night shift and heading to Ae in an hr.
    Then night shift again @ 6
    Then Mabie on Sun 😯
    Glentress for a last coffee & cake at the Hub on Mon 😆
    Possible night ride Tues
    Go-Ride club Wed
    Possible night ride @ Mabie after work Thurs
    Then nothing other than 3 work commutes till Monday 😮
    Must get the decorating finished before Xmas tho 💡

_tom_
    Free Member

Just local road/bridleway rides for me this weekend, but I went to Woburn on Thursday which was awesome. Going to get my Trailstar built back up with Pikes soon so I can start ht’ing off road again. Getting bored of the spongey sloppy feeling fs!

bonj
    Free Member

sherwood pines was absolutely sublime today, low sun shafting through the tall pine trees with yellow glasses gave it that sepia/oil painting/other-worldly effect.
    I really do rate it pretty highly now.

boltonjon

Awesome day up Snowden on Saturday – brilliant weather & awesome night time downhilling!

Best ride i’ve ever done! 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Where are you riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.