Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Where are you riding this weekend?
  • Simon

Where are you riding this weekend?

Me, I’m off to Glentress for the weekend to celebrate a mate’s 40th.
    Really looking forward to it, not had a weekend away riding since the summer. 😛

forge197
    Free Member

Coed y Brenin Saturday and hopefully coed Langdella Sunday enjoy Glentress – Simon

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Local road tomorrow morning and hopefully off road in the afternoon, well it is my birthday. 😀

simonralli2
    Free Member

One of Trekster’s recommendations up in Daleswinton and I’ll need a map I feel 🙂

Rorschach
    Free Member

Stadt Moers Cx.

kudos100
    Free Member

Aston Hill 🙂

fazzini

Holywell Dene with the boy!! Then down to the sluice for some nice old chips!! Now i’ve said that it’ll piss it down! haha

youngrob

Probably Glentress tomorrow and Kirroughtree on Sunday.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Notts & Derby CX tomorrow.
    Track day at Blyton with a friend on Sunday in his TVR

jedi

i’ll be dirt jumping before coaching tomorrow and riding herts all day sunday 🙂

kevj
    Free Member

Hamsterley on Sunday morning. Parking outside and riding in via doctor’s gate.

Northwind

Innerleithen, for the night and day enduro race. Maybe will get out for a wee ride on sunday, not sure where or when or if.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Hamsterley tomorrow with my son & some of his mates.

grahamt1980

Woburn tomorrow, then Herts sunday (Hopefully)

neninja
    Free Member

Somewhere in Weardale I think tomorrow. Probably Hamsterley on Sunday.

jedi

see you sunday graham980 🙂

br
    Free Member

North Downs on Sunday, nothing tomorrow but then already been out 3 times this week 🙂

Sue_W
    Free Member

Short road ride tomorrow up the Conwy valley.

Mountainbiking on the Carneddi on Sunday introducing a friend who’s new to biking to the wonderful world of getting wet and muddy. Will just be a day of playing around and taking in the views, but it’s really nice to be able to share what I love doing with someone else.

Simon

Northwind – Member
    Innerleithen, for the night and day enduro race.

I did fancy doing that but there’s a big group of us coming up and most people wanted to just ride not race.
    I did the Innerleithen enduro back in January and really enjoyed it, was the first time I’d ridden any proper “DH” trails.

TheLaw
    Free Member

Lawmonwealth(Scotland hardest trails)

sambob
    Free Member

18 bikes demo ride tomorrow, only about an hour though. Glad too as I’ve been ill all week. Santa Cruz Tallboy carbon here I come 😀

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Kinver DH track on saturday and Kinver DH again on sunday. Decent riding and good banter.

tazzymtb

Local ride still getting used to the jeff geometry on the quasimodo bike. I love it soo much , it’s just a bit iffy to look at.

Big ride next weekend though for my birfday in wales with lots of singlespeedy types in the clwyds 😀

crispybacon
    Free Member

Local to me in Kernow tomorrow for a blast.

Dartmoor on Sunday with a few STWers off here.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Nowhere. I am at work. It’s not a weekend thing for me, this cycling lark.

dannsalik
    Free Member

Hi, In hills ..

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Going to LLandegla tomorrow to check out the new trails and then CX race Sunday. Meals out Sat and Sun, so a perfect weekend 😀

bloodynora
    Free Member

Planned on doing Penmachno but fancy Snowdon again… Decisions 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

40 frozen miles in Luxembourg starting at 7am. Going to try to do some intervals up the only categorised climb in the area but we’ll see how it feels when I get there (assuming there’s no fog).

rOcKeTdOg

NW Alps

nbt
    santacoops
    Free Member

Rowberrow/Cheddar

Oxboy
    Free Member

Forest of Dean tomorrow, not been before so looking forward to it.
    We are doing the down hill sections I think!

godzilla
    Free Member

Grinton Sunday AM

Duggan

Been unwell for the best of two weeks but better now. So a flat, local spin out my door to Werneth Lowe and back to dust the cobwebs off.

Off work Monday so will probably head off to Hayfield for something a bit more challenging.

bruneep
    bigthunder
    Free Member

Gonna ride my local trail on sunday. Llama llama ding dong. Not enough light forf the usual big sunday ride and no uplifts on. Local trail is ace anyway!

spacemonkey

Stomach bug and cold have cost me 2 weeks off the bike 🙁 So it’ll be 80/20 road/off-road around Surrey/Sussex tomo morning 🙂

justatheory
    Free Member

Macc Forest for me on the morrow.

spacemonkey

but it’s really nice to be able to share what I love doing with someone else.

+1

Introduced one of my (you wouldn’t want to meet him in a bad mood) nutter mates to MTBing a few years ago. Spent a few evenings and w/ends out on the trails and he ‘repaid’ me the best way he could by constantly grinning and saying “That was the most fun I’ve had in years.”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Where are you riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.