• This topic has 44 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Marin.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Where are you all riding this weekend?
  • mjsmke

Somewhere muddy most likely. Not sure which bike i’ll take out. Conditions say single speed but due to a recent injury i should probably take the full sus.

colournoise

Heading up Sunday to do Ladybower.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Local in the Peak as usual.

Very cold out so hopefully some of the mud will be frozen.

yunki
    Free Member

Meh…

Only making unavoidable journeys for the foreseeable future 🙁
    Dodgy shoulder that started this time last year and cleared up by the autumn is back with a vengeance..

Can’t find any comfortable position for it waking or sleeping, not much decent sleep in the last week and riding the bike is hellish.. even speed bumps are sickeningly painful and it feels like the shoulder is being pulled out over the tiniest irregularities in the road, even with gurt 2.35 balloon style slicks run on low pressure..
    Off road riding would be impossible, which is really gutting cos I’ve been putting off a decent Dartmoor ride for the last few weeks waiting for some proper cold weather to get the best from the moor..

Of course the cold weather is now here which is doing wonders for my shoulder 🙁

Wine O’clock

Marin
    Free Member

No takers mikewsmith how disappointing. I would have said to protect my pretty face in the Alps. Anyway helmets too big and needs swapping.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Where are you all riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.