• This topic has 66 replies, 60 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by FOG.
Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Where are you all riding this weekend?
  • cinnamon_girl

I read “new cafe opened in Hampshire Village” and instantly my interest raised..

Do tell??

Tried the one in West Meon yet??

It’s in the Central Belt and far away from West Meon! 😉

tazzymtb

Riding the cheeky at cannock with some attentionwhores on ego chariots to see what trails have been monstored by the fc. Pink dot has gone…which was ace 🙁

aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

Sunday is Hell of the West – 56 miles across Dartmoor and 1900m of climbing.

Weather looks ok, so hopefully it’ll be a bit less Hell and a bit more Heaven.

let me know how it is, I quite fancy that next year. dry weekend but it’s absolutely belted it down all week, so could be a bit boggin in places!

I’m on the roady, also pssing off new forest locals – plenty of inner tubes packed…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    legolam
    Free Member

Girl only ride with a bit of skills training for a couple of mates (including legolamb from here) at Hamsterley – very funny with my ability to crash!

I’m counting on you to teach me how not to crash!

thebrowndog
    Free Member

Wendover Woods near Aylesbury to do some night riding after chucking my tarp up in a quiet spot where the dog walkers wont discover me too early on Sunday morning. If Im lucky I will be left alone till the cafe opens.

nedrapier

No emm tee bee for me this weekend.

Errands, chores and bike fixing on Sat, mess about on the trials bike on Sunday morning, North London road ride in the afternoon.

matty456
    Free Member

Bedgebury Sunday before the really wet weather sets in! Mmmmmmmmm can’t wait for winter!?!

cmadd
    Free Member

No where ! Still waiting for my shoulder to heal after crashing in the ALps

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I’ll be out and about on the west coast of Sweden if it’s not wet

evillittlegoat
    Free Member

The Foxhunt, Ireland’s most epic MTB event. A helicopter, Gee Atherton and crashes galore. 450 rider mass start DH/enduroish type thing. I missed last years but 2011 was fantastic:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2p5TT9yFo[/video]

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Daleswale, God’s meadow.

dannyh
    Free Member

Dark Peak tomorrow for me. Four or five choice ups and downs then back home for a takeaway cuzzer and cold lager.

Tidy.

Duggan

Not been out riding for ages so just a quick loop from Lyme Park across to the Roman Lakes for me. Couple of hours at most, might extend it if I feel OK though

superfli
    Free Member

Done my riding for the weekend a bit early. Spent the day getting soaked, muddy but very enjoyable dh’ing in kirchberg+kitzbuhel. Now is time for drinking at oktoberfest 🙂

carlos
    Free Member

Off to CYB in a couple of hrs, play on the new skills section today and maybe a cheeky bit of trail, then on the 60k Enduro route tomorrow. :)-

chives
    Free Member

Precisely nowhere, after last Sundays ‘racing incident’ (8hrs in A&E with suspected broken neck etc). I’ve been teetotal for nearly a week now thanks to my new morphine habit! Doh!

mooman
    Free Member

Gentle ride over Bedlinog today. Painful ride at Hereford cx race Sunday.

rewski
    Free Member

Out the door on north downs, or might drive over to pitch hill.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Gentle ride today exploring my new surroundings. Legs still stiff after being handed my ass by a girl when running on Thursday!

Tomorrow head for Ciarans Path and Devil’s Staircase in Glencoe.
    DOOM AWAITS.

_tom_
    Free Member

I’m working so I’ll probably do a quick 5-6 mile road ride after work today then a hung over ride to go pick my car up before work tomorrow afternoon 🙁

oldgit
    Free Member

Cross race in a few hours.

Sunday, a 100km plus ride with a detour to take in a local Hill Climb event.

Which is about as good a weekend as it gets in ‘my’ book.

br
    Free Member

Lakeland monster miles event up in Keswick on my CX bike

Us too, although we’ll be on MTB’s. Although my buddy who is local reckons the granny ring maybe handy later on.

velocipede
    Free Member

[quoteLakeland monster miles event up in Keswick on my CX bike

Us too, although we’ll be on MTB’s. Although my buddy who is local reckons the granny ring maybe handy later on.[/quote]

Us too – two of us on cross bikes and another 9 in the group on mtb’s – I’m hoping the cx’s give us a slight advantage and make an easier day of it, but we’ll see!!

hjghg5
    Free Member

We’re in Italy for the giro di lombardia so today was 53 road miles, 1300m of climb including the ghisallo.

carlphillips
    Free Member

Gawton dh this afternoon early doors road ride tomorrow then haldon with kids in the afternoon, all day Monday off to decide what to do then.

pussywillow
    Free Member

Most of the serps off here end up at grenoside 😆

FOG

Wingeing at home with sinusitis which makes it impossible to breathe and produces fountains of unpleasant liquids through the nose.

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Where are you all riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.