• This topic has 99 replies, 92 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by erny.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 100 total)
  • Where are you all from?
  • trailmoggy
    Free Member

could'nt of said it any better myself

although i do like rivi

marsdenman
    Free Member

Born and Bred in Oldham, oddly enough you'll find I now reside in Marsden. West Yorks….. 😀
    Riding the sofa today – would like to be out and about but brought back a stinking cold from Barcelona…… 👿

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

you anywhere near Billinge Trailmoggy?

maxlite
    Free Member

Liverpool….now Gower

today, darkside ride………you gussed it, Gower

maxlite
    Free Member

dyslexia strikes again….gussed????

sorry guessed!

stumpyjon

Sunny Rossendale (so named because it quite often isn't). From my house you can spit on Yorkshire (if the winds blowing hard enough in the right direction, but I wouldn't do that as it'll land on Tod).

Todays riding was a bit of a departure back to basics. Been riding trail centres alot recently, Gisburn, Afan and Llandegla (once), also been hammering the tarmac on my new road bike. Today I actually rode off into the hills for a decent distance, linking up a few previous routes. Even got lost in the middle. Must do it more often, trouble is all I want to do now is go to sleep.

Mackem

From Consett, Co. Durham now live near Bilbao.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

GLOUCESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (They chant from the the shed at Kingsholm).

taka
    Free Member

oxenhope and about 300yrd's from stw new pumptrack build! 😉

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Grimsby, and nowhere this weekend, im stuck offshore, or it would be out in the Lincs Wolds.

ollie
    Free Member

+1 For Wrexham North Wales, but would rather brag about the Clwyds and Berwyns than Llandegla.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Born York; grew up IOW and Northumberland, ten years in La-di-da-ndon now in Derby soon (well 2 yrs from now) to move up Belper-ish way.

Riding nowhere this weekend but getting a train to Church Stretton on Tuesday, staying 2 nights in All Stretton and having some time to explore Long Mynd.

zaskar
    Free Member

Think I want to live in Italy if only for the gorgeous women there.

Rockdodger
    Free Member

I am in Norland and riding there today
    Doog where are you in Norland,suprised we never met.

trail_rat
    Free Member

arbroath – land of the smokie !

riding no where as tidied out the shed ! & built a mate a new bike

lunge

Born and bred near Stourbridge and still live there.

And to complete the look i've just been riding over clent.

vinnyeh

NZ – Queenstown in particular.
    Lived mainly in the centre of the universe (London, of course) for the last 16 years. Hoping to leave some day.

No riding this weekend- just social stuff.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Same as rocketdog 8)

TheDoog
    Free Member

Rockdodger, was born up there im at Bell Hall at the moment.One day i shall return!!! Was bloody warm up there today and i flatted coming back down!!!

wonnyj
    Free Member

From the Scottish Borders originally, now live in Swansea.

Did Cwm Rhaiadr on Fri night, stayed in a bunkhouse and then did the blue at Brecfa on sat morn. All good prep for the transwales next week.

Then rode at Margam park today which was immense lots of lovely empty natural singletrack despite being just over the hill from the crowds at Afan.

alexxx
    Free Member

The Lake District – Cumbria 🙂

coastkid
    Free Member

born and live in east lothian,ride locally nearly every day i can

trailmoggy
    Free Member

Hello, lawmanmx

i'm from Hindley

used to do Billange woods pretty regular but hav'nt been in a while

tops5
    Free Member

St Helens and it's better than Wigan 😛

What's Billinge woods like trailmoggy?

loddrik
    Free Member

Liverpool, the north downs.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Hindley Eh, i pass through there on me wigan circular rides (Boresdane) …anyways there's some good stuff in billinge woods int there ( trails jumps and drops) 🙂 … and Tops 5, St helens aint even as good as Newton … lmao 😉

Drac

Never got out to the Cheviot but just back from a quick 21 miles coastal spind, Northumberland is great for best of both.

40mpg

New Forest, Big Bike Bash country. Not riding anywhere at the moment, cos I'm broken!

oldgit
    Free Member

Born and bred in London. Now live in Leighton Buzzard, that's Woburn in cycling geography.

Spawn

Born and still live in Hereford. No riding today recovering from a stag party last night

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Born in garstang,near preston.Moved up to the south lakes at the age of four when my parents bought a pub.Moved back to garstang when i was nineteen and lived here ever since (sixteen years)

lovewookie

Born Malvern, moved about the country a bit and settled in Glasgow.
    Didn't ride anywhere this weekend as I got married.

as you do..

tomh
    Free Member

Thetford! 🙂

Off to Uni in Cumbria in Sept 😀

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

From the north of Hampshire. Live at the sunny Dorset seaside, ice cream anyone?

Usually riding Purbecks, today riding the hillier parts of Wiltshire with some stw'ers.

montylikesbeer

Born in east Manchester, now live in the rossendale valley, and am happy about it.

Toddboy
    Free Member

Originally from Durham, now Brisbane.

catnash
    Free Member

Carmarthen just down the road from Brechfa. Sold the house so looking at somewhere else a bit further West.

darrell
    Free Member

born in Bolton.
    after a 5 year stint in Zurich I moved to the west coast of Norway 2 years ago.
    no biking this weekend – hiking with the missus and dog instead

geoffj

Another Boltonian now residing in Perthshire and sometime resident of Kendal. Roadie ride in the Lakes today 🙂

Marge
    Free Member

And another one of the overseas correspondents….

I'm from Warwick originally but now reside in beautiful Belgium.
    What it lacks in mountains is more than made up for in a true bike friendly atmosphere…. (the beer helps too 🙂 )

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Where are you all from?’ is closed to new replies.