Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Where and who is good for a toilet & wash basin?
  • letmetalktomark

As above.

Plenty of places about but anything to look for and or steer clear of?

Cheers,

Mark

nickhit3
    Free Member

McDonalds, 3.30 am Aberdeen, Union street. Avoid.

letmetalktomark

Duly noted 😆

Bimbler
    Free Member

Having redeveloped my house I have learnt that local plumbers merchants are probably the best bet, don’t ever pay list price for anything. These prices only exist so plumbers can make a cut on the hardware when they do work for you, plumbers don’t pay these prices. Expect to pay 40%-60% of list price.

Either them or plumbnation.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I ordered toilet and basin from bathandshower, fine, but didn’t need to use customer services.
    Only issue was courier delivered the day before I’d requested, thinking he was doing me a good turn, but it was the opposite..

EDIT: just recalled why I used them, I was after a specific Twyfords suite and they were cheapest by a fair bit.

benp1

Also interested to hear from folks on this, although I’ll be needing a full bathroom stuie

I’ve heard good things about victoria plumb but not necessarily from folks in the know…

Tiger6791

Local Merchant

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Plumbworld if you don’t mind an online company.
    We used them they’re very good.

mrjmt
    Free Member

I’d second local merchant.

We got a mixture of things from local merch and victorian plumbing online.

Local merchant were quick to replace bath and towel rail when they turned up damaged.

3 toilets all arrived smashed from victorian plumbing and their customer service was a merry dance.

nbt

On the other hand I’d never use Victoria Plumb again. Local merchants for me from now on

mrjmt
    Free Member

oh and victoria plumb and victorian plumbing are two different companies 🙂

and buy taps online, just find cheapest price for branded items.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member
    B.A.Nana
    Free Member

bathandshower.c (toilet/basin) and bathstore.c (acrylic bath) all products turned up complete and undamaged.

yamyamblade
    Free Member

We use Hansgrohe at work and are excellent quality and reliability for all our lodges 4000+ lodges across 5 villages.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Where and who is good for a toilet & wash basin?’ is closed to new replies.