Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • When your kids/grandkids crawl or walk………..
  • ton

for the 1st time.

isn't it cool. 8)

MoreCashThanDash

Yeah – you spend 6-12 months desperate for them to move, then you spend the next 18 years terrified of where they've got to – much the same with talking!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Our twins have just started – my eyes don't know where to look 🙂

ton

grandaughter is off now, 7 months and a proper little rug rat.

aracer
    Free Member

Much more cool with grandkids I imagine, as you don't have to worry so much about where they're getting to!

ton

😆

grantway
    Free Member

yer shoot them at that point

Trekster

Enjoy Ton, been there & done it, another on the way in Sept.
    Just wait till the talking starts 🙁

Had all 3 grand kids for the last 3 days, 2x4yr olds and 1x 12yr old.
    Took 12yr old to Mabie & Ae to play on the jumps 😆 He only has a jump bike atm but will hire a xc bike next time.
    Gran stayed in and did some craft work with little uns 🙄

molgrips
    Free Member

Lil Meggie was walking from 10 months ish pretty well, but wouldn't let go of your hand even though she wasn't leaning on it. I was willing her to let go of my hand, but I realised this was the ideal situation. You don't have to carry her, but she won't wander off – sweet.

She just figured it out though the other day and now walks all over the place. Usually over towards something she can destroy or rearrange in some shop or other.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Yep, love it. My youngest has recently learnt to climb on a stool which means all kitchen surfaces are within her reach. The horror, the horror…

clubber
    Free Member

Mini clubber started walking at 6 months but then luckily learnt to crawl so stopped walking until 9 months.

Obviously I could do the proud dad bit but God the reality was hard work and I often wished he'd held off for a while as he raced off towards yet another thing he could hurt himself with/on…

carlosg
    Free Member

carlos jnr has just turned 5 and is starting to read , we've lost the ability to say 'no thats not on the telly' when looking throught the on screen guide as he goes ' yes it is , look' while pointing at it. 🙄

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘When your kids/grandkids crawl or walk………..’ is closed to new replies.