Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • When your heading for Rock Bottom, how do you know when you get there ?
  • Philby

I remember reading your post from earlier this year and thinking things can only get better for you. Sorry to hear things haven’t, and it must be hell seeing your brother pass away at such a young age. Hope things improve for you soon!

hora
    Free Member

Look forward to riding with you again lowey (note ‘with’ is included)

bullheart
    Free Member

Drop me a line fella; I’ve got some free time coming up and I’ll happily pop over to where you are and have a ride with you.

Don’t give up.

beckykirk43
    Free Member

Just when you thought things weren’t gonna get any worse, thats a tough break 🙁

Glad you’re staying positive. Use your riding time to look forward and don’t dwell on it all too much, it’s been a bad year for you but you’ll get past it, and good things will happen too!

Diane
    Free Member

Well that has to be it – the bottom. Only upwards now but it will take time. Stay strong and ride it out – thank goodness for bikes!

ton

chin up Dave lad, keep strong for your kids and for yourself mate.

cinnamon_girl

You really have had a bad year but it will change. You want to ride your bike and it will clear your head – those endorphins will enable you to be positive and look ahead to happier times. And there will be happier times.

Hang in there.

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘When your heading for Rock Bottom, how do you know when you get there ?’ is closed to new replies.