Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)
  • When you know something you didn't want to know!
  • totalshell

you absolutely lose every way this gets played..

you tell mate to stop and your a bad man in her eyes..

you tell boss and your a bad man in everybodies eyes..

you do nothing and boss finds out and will assume correctly you knew so your a bad man.

the solution is as cryptic as the problem..

tell best mates partner/husband.. or make him aware in some other way..let him spread the ‘glad’ tidings..

or just leave the details on this page and someone is sure to let it slip..

wwaswas

If neither party know that you know then keep schtum.

camo16
    Free Member

Before you go for Jamie’s suggestion, LMP, remember that he oversees a disreputable Hobo rental business and at least 90% of his workforce will use your £5 plus phone silver to procure hard cider. 😉

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

Well it’s at least cheered me up seeing some of the advice on here 😀

Yes, I am female…..and straight, so that course of action isn’t really an option, but at least we think outside the box on here 😀 😉

I saw more than just texts, we’ll leave it at that….your imaginations will probably come up with a much better scenario anyways, so I’ll leave you all to just imagine what else I may have seen!

badllama
    Free Member

From a male point of view here 🙂

But if nether think you know anything (friend does not know you know, boss knows sod all) then when it all kicks off “you know nothing” how can anyone accuse you of anything?

Keep well out of it!

wors

I saw more than just texts, we’ll leave it at that….your imaginations will probably come up with a much better scenario anyways, so I’ll leave you all to just imagine what else I may have seen!

You saw your mates fluff? 😯

8)

Pigface
    Free Member

I have a mate who is a serial cheater, he just can’t help himself. He can’t explain it himself, he did have a very screwed up upbringing with a vicious overbearing mother whose accent would cut glass but who would make the beast with two backs with anyone.

Cant see a happy ending in this one, as it stands no one knows you know so sharpen up your acting skills for when the inevitable happens.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Get a PAYG sim for you phone. Text your mate that you know she is having an affair and it ends or you go public. If you have the husbands number text him at the same time. I’d imagine it would end pretty quick and the status quo would return.

hora
    Free Member

Someone told me he’d slept with two hookers on his honeymoon.

I kept my mouth nailed shut.

(Except on a public forum) 😆

clubber
    Free Member

new anon email account. Email your mate.

I know what you’ve been up to. Stop it or I’ll tell XXXXX

And when/if they get found out, you never knew anything.

clubber
    Free Member

I kept my mouth nailed shut.

That’s not what binners said (c’mon it was an open goal!)

Cougar

No-one knows you know.

The right thing to do is tell your boss. However, no-one will thank you for it. Your friend (or to give her the correct definition, co-worker) will hate you for it if she finds out, other employees will see you as a grass and not trust you to keep secrets, and your boss might even associate some of the blame with you directly or indirectly for being the bearer of bad news or not saying something sooner.

So doing the right thing aside, the most sensible course of action is to keep out of their way and say nothing.

binners

No, he actually likes me to do that to him on our weekly S&M sessions. Its not that I particularly want to, but he always insists on being the dominant one. I think its because of the leather corset which goes with the role 😥

Cougar

Someone told me he’d slept with two hookers on his honeymoon.

I’d have asked where the other one had come from.

Jamie
    Free Member

c’mon it was an open goal!

Which, ironically, was what Binners actually said.

I’d have asked where the other one had come from.

Sale Sharks.

therealhoops
    Free Member

The longer this goes on the more poo will hit the fan when it comes out. Your friend shouldn’t have told you and put you in this position. I’d dump her before she starts on your other half.
    Tell her that if she doesn’t come clean then you will. Naturally she won’t, so it’s up to you to tell your boss as a true friend should. Also, being friends with the boss will mean you’ll still have a job at the end.

my 2p’s worth

Junkyard
    Free Member

but at least we think outside the box on here

Yes but saddly that thinking is only about getting inside the box 😉

franksinatra

Cant see a happy ending in this one

Suspect the bosses husband has seen one.

tinsy
    Free Member

Do what my wife does its a 2 part strategy.

Unload burden. Tick, you used internet much better than making me feel guilty about as wife would.

One month shopping spree to cheer herself up, simultaneously filling the house with tat.

I hope this helps.

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

Your friend shouldn’t have told you and put you in this position. I’d dump her before she starts on your other half.

She didn’t tell me. But she also hasn’t been very careful to hide her phone when I’ve been close to her and she’s been sending those texts!

I don’t think either of them know I know, they certainly haven’t said anything to me if they did clock me when they were in their “compromising position”.

So maybe, if nobody knows I know, it might be best I keep my gob shut and allow what will be to be. I guess one of them might grow a conscience/get worried about being caught and end it before it comes out – I doubt it, but they might!

tinsy
    Free Member

Panda, serious advice, you have to stay out of it.

Then go shopping. 🙂

bearnecessities

just rat them out via a third party

If you go for this option, commission wisely.

“This is an anonymous warning that your husband is misbahving with whoever. I have enclosed picture evidence. Also check phone logs for 22nd July, his sent emails on 19th June and be at the Ramada Plaza on Friday afternoon if you want to see the truth.

Cheers

Danny B”

Jamie
    Free Member

Personally, I would tell your boss.

As mentioned above, I can have a hobo dispatched to your office within 24hrs to inform your boss. I can even supply a backup hobo, free of charge, to supply chocolates and soothing sounds as her world implodes.

DezB
    Free Member

Do what you said in your OP. Keep schtum and play dumb.
    Their mess, let them sort it out.
    They might have picked out each other’s car keys at a party. You never know…

binners

Jamie, if Hora grows a beard, he could be the ideal for the role of second hobo, in your scenario. Loves that shit, he does.

shermer75
    Free Member

I’m in a similar situation at my work and I find it really annoying as I’m now in charge of their dirty little secret. I plan to keep schtum though, and maybe distance myself a bit from the people involved

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie, if Hora grows a beard, he could be the ideal for the role of second hobo, in your scenario. Loves that shit, he does.

Hmmm. That may work out, Binners. Plus he can be paid in vulnerable woman on the rebound.

binners

Exactly! Its a win/win! And he saves on Rohypnol as an added bonus

plyphon
    Free Member

Just chiming in to make aware of this fantastic pun that everyone seems to have missed:

[list]thinking outside the box on here[/list]

In the context of giving your boss a rodgering I found that certified hilarious.

Moving on. I’d want to be told if someone knew my partner was being unfaithful – as would you I imagine.

If you like your boss then it’s clear who the better human being is between your boss and “your m8”

My advice? Hack the phone, steal the noodz, email to boss, enjoy lulz

Jamie
    Free Member

Just chiming in to make aware of this fantastic pun that everyone seems to have missed:

thinking outside the box on here

DezB
    Free Member

fantastic pun that everyone seems to have missed

Aside from Junkyard, yes…

Jamie
    Free Member

Aside from Junkyard, yes…

I did notice it, but thought it was a bit on the chin nose, so left well alone.

DezB
    Free Member

I guess we all could have continued to make amazing “box” puns for the next 60 minutes.

“BOX” eh? Sounds a bit like er… COX!

TerryWrist
    Free Member

Cheers

Danny B

Set up dannybgoode@hotmail.com. Email them, sign with this signature. 100% correct course of action.

Gold star bearneccesities.

shermer75
    Free Member

Hmm..bad puns….rat them out via a ‘trunk’ call?

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Blackmail the boss’s husband. Here is a starter:

Dear boss’s husband, I know your secret. Leave a size medium carbon fibre Ibis with full XTR in the bike shed by 1200 tomorrow or I will expose you. I’ll figure out what tyres to use thanks.

clubber
    Free Member

Just email your mate a link to this thread 🙂

theflatboy
    Free Member

When you say it’s likely that you’ll be asked if you knew anything about it, do you think that’s definitely the case? i.e. is the company large enough / the connection to your boss remote enough that you may actually be able to keep a low profile and it never be known that you knew?

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

When you say it’s likely that you’ll be asked if you knew anything about it, do you think that’s definitely the case? i.e. is the company large enough / the connection to your boss remote enough that you may actually be able to keep a low profile and it never be known that you knew?

Nope, I work in a small team, so the connection is not remote, we are a fairly close knit lot. Too close in some cases, clearly! :-O There are some other connections as well that complicate this further but I don’t want to divulge too many details about those involved, this is a public forum after all….but if those involved don’t know I know, then that makes it much easier to keep schtum.

I did wonder who would pick up on the box first 😉

portlyone

Set up to record the meeting where you divulge all this to everyone. Resulting carnage gets 68 trillions hits on YouTube

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘When you know something you didn't want to know!’ is closed to new replies.