Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • When to contact RM – how long for delivery?
  • makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I bought a rear mech from STW classifieds. The seller’s been fine. No complaints there.

He sent me a tracking number and the info I get says

Item B************* was posted at [deleted] on 15/10/14 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.

According to the FAQ’s

“Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class – Aim to deliver the next working day*”

Am I being impatient? Should I ask the seller to get on to RM?

daftvader
    Free Member

It should be here by now, are you sure it was sent first class?. I’d get onto customer services first then get the seller to do the same. Impo it sounds like it’s lost in the system.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

It could have been 2nd. That would be 3 working days though.

I live in Thailand so can’t easily contact cust. services (it was posted to my English address though).

Sounds like time to ask the seller to contact them.

Thanks

yunki
    Free Member

Royal mail i think have a customer contact form on their track and trace page..

Just send them the details, parcel number, tracking number, dates and service used and ask for a status update on the parcel

neilwheel
    Free Member

RM delivery times and staff quality seem to have fallen into a black hole around here, North London.

I recently had a package that was shown as “loaded for delivery” for a few days, it was only after I phoned them that its joyride came to an end and was taken out of the wrong van and put in the correct one. When it finally turned up the driver said “What’s in here, diamonds?”

So 6 days for a next day delivery service, that I had to re-direct myself, by calling three different numbers.

scaredypants

– Aim to deliver the next working day*

See that asterisk ?
    If you magnify the screen 200x, it’s superscript text says “**** you, pleb, we’ll take as long as we like with it and if it’s in any way capable of being misinterpreted as pessrurised, Ray in sorting will have it on ebay before you’ve had a shit this morning”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘When to contact RM – how long for delivery?’ is closed to new replies.