• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by nickc.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • When keeping "mum" would have been the better option….
  • globalti
    Free Member

I had a small problem with an old bird’s nest, Mrs Gti told me to burn it as it was hopping with fleas but I just chucked it on the compost, where I was in the habit of urinating when outdoors. A few weeks later I began to notice small red lumps around my groin and then I realised that the fleas, hungry for blood and sensing my body warmth, were jumping on my exposed bits for a nosh. My biggest mistake was in telling her about it. The rest is not pleasant but it cost a lot of money and involved a bloke with a big spray going round our house. I actually suspect he did nothing and charged us for it but never mind…. she was happy.

Stoner
    Free Member

can we have a clap for gti, please?

nickjb
    Free Member

And she believed that! Well done. Sounds like you got away with it.

ourmaninthenorth

Clinic-ally done, Stoner.

Cougar

Do you have crab-apples on your heap?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

where I was in the habit of urinating when outdoors

My six year old nephew does this. He’s not stupid enough to tell his mother he pees in the garden.

spawnofyorkshire

Xylene
    Free Member

This was posted months ago this story

nedrapier

Thought I remembered it. What’s new?

House spray?

fasthaggis

I had a small problem with an old bird’s nest

Was it while having a fling ?

Xylene
    Free Member

globalti – Member

Compost bins? I once threw an old bird’s nest on the compost; it was hopping with fleas and Mrs Gti told me to burn it, which I didn’t. I was in the habit of peeing on the compost and began to notice spots around my genital area then one day, mid-pee, I reslised that all the fleas were sensing my body heat and jumping on for some blood.

Mrs Gti went, er, hopping mad and insisted I paid to get the house treated for infestation.
    Posted 10 months ago # Report-Post

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/where-do-you-pee

Now that is weird

Rubber_Buccaneer

Twice in a year and she swallowed the same story. Gullible Mrs.

ninfan
    Free Member

[/quote]A few weeks later I began to notice small red lumps around my groin and then I realised that the fleas, hungry for blood and sensing my body warmth, were jumping on my exposed bits for a nosh. My biggest mistake was in telling her about it. The rest is not pleasant but it cost a lot of money and involved a…

I so thought that was going to end differently

globalti
    Free Member

Yeah so what’s wrong with posting a story twice? I was bored at work and forgot I’d already told the story. So I repeat myself and sometimes forget things, my doctor says that’s perfectly normal.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I can’t believe you are even asking. Many here get apoplectic when two different people post the same story.

spawnofyorkshire

So I repeat myself and sometimes forget things, my doctor says that’s perfectly normal.

+1

spawnofyorkshire

So I repeat myself and sometimes forget things, my doctor says that’s perfectly normal.

+1

Xylene
    Free Member

Yeah so what’s wrong with posting a story twice? I was bored at work and forgot I’d already told the story. So I repeat myself and sometimes forget things, my doctor says that’s perfectly normal

It would have made for a better thread if you had posted it and it was a different posters story initially, that could have been a 10 pager that.

Have the spots gone yet?

Xylene
    Free Member

Yeah so what’s wrong with posting a story twice? I was bored at work and forgot I’d already told the story. So I repeat myself and sometimes forget things, my doctor says that’s perfectly normal

It would have made for a better thread if you had posted it and it was a different posters story initially, that could have been a 10 pager that.

Have the spots gone yet?

nickc

on the back of a door in my 6th form loos…(to be read in your most Shakespearean of voices)

Don’t bother standing on this seat,
    The fleas in here will jump 6 feet,
    If you think that’s **** high,
    Go next door, the bastards fly.

ah, those were the days…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘When keeping "mum" would have been the better option….’ is closed to new replies.