Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • when do the sales start?
  • white101

After the bikes got nicked at the weekend, I am starting to think about replacement(s). Haven’t been shopping for a bike for 6 years as I have been happy with my stumpy and now not sure which direction to head in.
    I had a walk round the local Evans last night and nothing spoke to me in the same way the stumpy did.
    As the insurance failed to pay up for the damaged garage door, I am having to shell out £700 on that so budget has taken a blow to the nads.

Thinking I will go back to HT, I’m not a racer just an xc all day kinda guy, whats out there for around £850?

cheers_drive

Next August

wwaswas

Wiggle have some bargins.

*sales* seem to be year round. look at realcycles and paulscyles.

alfabus
    Free Member

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/psa-stumpy-evo-frames-699-small-xl-though

Any use to you?

edit:

just read the post properly, you’re looking for a HT around £800 all in. I read up to ‘stumpy’ and thought of that PSA 😳

Boardman is probably the way you should go. A lot of bike for the cash.

white101

Yeah was thinking Boardman offer good value.

Would love another stumpy, actually I would just like mine back, as old as it was I loved it.

stumpy01

Could you not look for a second hand Stumpjumper on eBay?

Should get a decent one for £800.

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

on one

Mackem

There was a Saracen Aerial for that price on the classifieds. Looks a nice bike.

LMT
    Free Member

Pedalon.co.uk always seem to have a few older bikes in a sale 2012/11 models, always worth a look, giant trances or trek hardtails although you have to pick the treks up in person.

white101

just been looking at ghost 8000 on CRC quite like the look of that

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘when do the sales start?’ is closed to new replies.