Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • When did STW mag last review lights?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Anyone know the issue number?

Gordymac
    Free Member

# 62, November 2010 😉

Gordymac

soma_rich
    Free Member

and the next issue I think.

rewski
    Free Member

Next issue according to the last Fresh Good Friday

trout
    Free Member

well they have had one of mine for nearly 18 months but I bet it doesnt get a mention 😥

neninja
    Free Member

well they have had one of mine for nearly 18 months but I bet it doesnt get a mention

That’s pretty shoddy but typical of magazines and journo’s in my experience.

I work in another area of interest and have supplied items to magazines for testing or review with promises that they will be returned (some of the items have retailed for over £1000 each). They rarely come back and have even appeared on Ebay before.

cooie

Chris, review of Liberator in WMB. Didn’t have time to read it, but they give it 4/5 🙂

z1ppy

Yep, Chris’s Liberator was runner up in this month (early sub’s) WhatMTB mag.
    His light was ranked alongside the likes of Exposure MaXx-D, Lumicycle XPG. Though laughably, especially after comments last year that Magicshine units weren’t good enough to be considered for testing, was the Magicshine MJ816 or MickeyMouse unit which got there value award. The AY-YP V4 came top overall.

brant
    Free Member

well they have had one of mine for nearly 18 months but I bet it doesnt get a mention

Chris. YHM. I have money. Please reply.

trout
    Free Member

Hi Brant

Will do and sorry to all other emailers waiting for a reply
    Just back from Egypt
    the good bits were the diving / hotel / local people /food n drink

the bad bits

Pharaohs revenge wild shites
    return plane delayed for a day and a bit .
    massive ear infection just back from the hospital now so will wade through the pile of mails when the pain killers and antibiotics have kicked in .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘When did STW mag last review lights?’ is closed to new replies.