Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • When did Colin Murray become a sports commentator???
  • LardLover
    Free Member

wtf is he doing with wor Alan Shearer on BBC1 😯

Does he get on anyone else's wick?

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I quite like him.

allthepies
    Free Member

Ages ago, he's the new Match of the Day 2 presenter also.

LardLover
    Free Member

So it appears a-t-p.

Northwind

Oh, ages, he used to do the american football on channel 5, that must have been 2003 or 2004?

InATrance
    Free Member

think the question is "HOW did he become anything on tv or radio with that boring voice, weird face, and liking of the **** that is Edith big chin pan face Bowman?"

richcc
    Free Member

Didn't he start off on that breakfast prog RI:SE?

I remember reading at the time that the title included the most misused colon since one of Michael Barrymore's pool parties. Poor taste but it stuck with me!

eth3er
    Free Member

I get disliking people but really rob!? that much vitriol for people you don't know? Good thing though that you are in no position to do anything about it 🙂 .

LMT
    Free Member

He has done the Uefa, or Europa cup on Channel 5 for as long as they have had it so thats 4 or 5 years, surprised to see him on the beeb, but they needed a replacement for the defector and Colin has got MOTD2 as well, so he is the direct replacement.

But saying that who else have ITV got?? they have the defector, but what if they hadn't of got him. Who else would be presenting World cup on ITV? and what happens when he starts GMTV and has Champions League on the night, who do we get then? Seems really odd, ITV don't seem to have any other Football presenters.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

LardLover – Does he get on anyone else's wick?

yep, watched the firt 10 minutes of bbc's first hightlight show and haven't bothered since.

LardLover
    Free Member

I was just a little surprised to see him (as I don't really watch ball kickers).

However, not as surprised as when he popped up on the world darts to interview the winner (this year?), well, when I say interview I mean kiss his arse. (wasn't really watching, just flicked over at the 'right' time – or not the right time)

Seems it's not a new thing then. Ah well, another reason for not watching.

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

**** he really is desperate for the money as the face of Lidl

timc
    Free Member

not surprising he's on the BBC, he was on Radio 1 until about 18 months ago! not a fan myself

tonyg2003

Strangely I like him on the radio. Fighting Talk – 5Live – is one of my favourite podcasts but on the TV I'm not bothered. Seems he has the perfect face for radio.

badnewz
    Free Member

He's better as a sports presenter than as a general radio 1 dj. He presented the darts and tried to get close to bobby george but bob was still hurting after raymondo left him.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I'd swear the fecker's having his chest waxed isn't he? Completely smooth!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘When did Colin Murray become a sports commentator???’ is closed to new replies.