Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wheeler Dealers…. end of an era
  • robgclarkson
    Free Member

The dream team of Mike and Eddie is no more.

An American production company has taken over Wheeler Dealers and has decided that the bits everyone watches it for (Edd repairing the cars) is too costly and instead they want to focus on Mike doing his bit…. so Edd’s walked… and good for him.

Genuinely gutted though, I loved this programme 🙁

[video]https://youtu.be/8IB15T1LYiY[/video]

nickjb
    Free Member

This is the repeat on quest

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nooooooooooooô

robgclarkson
    Free Member

Bah…. didn’t realise there was a thread already… and lol at the repeat on quest!! 😆

khani
    Free Member

I liked Ed, Now he’s gone It’s going to be a load of bollocks with metal music droning on in the background like the rest of the American car shows,
    But it opens up the possibility of an ‘Ed show’, along the lines of ‘pick an old car, show the common faults and show how to fix em’ type program..
    Ed could clean up if he’s on the ball..

P-Jay
    Free Member

Yeah it’s deader than a dead thing now, I’d had the feeling, especially during the more recent US based series that Edd was the last thing standing between Wheeler Dealers and the new US makers tearing the soul out of it and dipping the empty corpse in sugar. I don’t know why they do that, they find something that’s got a following because it’s a bit different, buy it up and make it the same as all the others.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wheeler Dealers…. end of an era’ is closed to new replies.