Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • What's your wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend like ?
  • Bedds
    Free Member

Mine is awesome too.

She lets me play on my bikes, is a fantastic mum and role model to our two lads, looks after me whilst making sure I never just coast along and is my best mate to boot.

She helped me through a really tough break-up without once demanding anything in return (which is how we met), she’s the most patient person in the world, but when she’s pissed off she’s bloody terrifying.. she’s also as hard as nails, had both boys without pain relief and once hospitalised her brothers ex missus for upsetting him 😯

I’d be absolutely bloody lost without her

damion
    Free Member

Faster than me 🙁

cr500dom
    Free Member

She’s awesome and yes I am another one punching well above my weight too !!
    Hugely talented, gorgeous, a fantastic mum to our 2 kids and she puts up with me.

I’m the luckiest bloke I know 😀

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

Yeah mines pretty awesome too. She puts up with all my crap, let’s me play on my bikes as much as I want, doesn’t complain when the bikes in bits in the living room because I’m fixing it. We’ve been together 13 years now and got our first kid on the way so I must be doing something right 😆

emsz
    Free Member

OMFG that wife chart thing…. 🙄 😆

allthegear
    Free Member

I think I’m above the crazy line but my name isn’t Tiffany, nor am I a redhead (at the moment).

However, my other-half-that-was-until-recently was a redhead. Oh yes, most definitely.. 🙂

Rachel

flowerpower
    Free Member

The present MrFP is a complicated kinda guy. He can be gentle, kind and thoughtful, he can be grumpy obtuse and critical. He is always intense. In times of drama or crisis he can be a rock, in times of calm he can cause a storm.

He continually battles with anxiety, depression and OCD, yet he still has time for everyone. He plans adventures in the finest detail and then chooses to take me with him 🙂

It may not be the easiest relationship, but he is my friend, my partner in crime and the one I would always trust to look out for me.

tazzymtb

Small, utterly mad and totally gorgeous, rides a mean singlespeed and was a brilliant support in putting the ss uk champs together. I couldn’t ask for a better person to share my life with.

Rockape63
    Free Member

There’s some serious vomit inducing stuff in this thread!

😉

redthunder
    Free Member

My Sweetpea is Amazing.

Works in the bike industry and mountain biker, archer and so much more 🙂

wilko1999
    Free Member

Its great to see so how proud so many people are of their other halves (including me) but not many have mentioned the inevitable bad points 😉 (including me)

kimbers

Mines got a wazza pair of jugs

Which is good as it was my only search criteria at the dating agency

😉

Bedds
    Free Member

To be honest, my missus does have her bad points, in the grand scheme though these are more than outweighed by the good..

I’m so far from perfect I can in no way criticise.

I have to admit to not really understanding the whole partner bashing which goes on, I don’t subscribe to the ‘don’t get married it’ll ruin your life’ line.. it’s the best thing I’ve done!

neilthewheel

Would your partner get on a tandem with you and keep going through thick and thin for 6000 miles? Mine did.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

MrsCat is the rock upon which this family is built.
    Love her to bits (not literally of course, that would be weird!)
    Heartbreaking to see her in pain because of her back probs, maybe about to undergo her third bout of spinal surgery which means she’ll be more metal than the original Terminator, and only half as nice to people who upset the boys.
    Biggest brownest eyes and a giggle that sounds like bubbles coming up through treacle, irreplaceable and the best friend anyone could ever have.

mrblobby
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – Member
    Mine “playfully stabed” me the other day, you know with a knife and blood and everything.

She’s a f****** psyco.

I was looking through to see if you’d posted!

(I am not TINAS’s other half by the way, just amused by his past postings re his missus.)

hughjayteens
    Free Member

A flipping legend! A very heavy night for me this week with clients and an endless glass of wed wine and no food meant that I made it home only for the room to spin like crazy as soon as I hit the pillow. I managed to NOT quite make it to the bathroom. Woke up in the morning feeling very rough and she’d cleaned it all up and managed to strip the bed around me as the remnants ended up on the pillow and duvet.

I came home the day after and she’d been and hired a carpet cleaner to get the red wine puke stains out…

She obviously wants someyhing, but nonetheless I was suitably impressed and reminded once again why I married her and managed to create three beautiful offspring to continue the gene pool..

dirtyrider
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – Member
    Mine “playfully stabed” me the other day, you know with a knife and blood and everything.
    She’s a f****** psyco.

i got stabbed in the bicep with a fork during a meal once, not sure why,

ElShalimo

Was it for posting her photo on a forum without her permission?

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘What's your wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend like ?’ is closed to new replies.