Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What's your record? (holiday weight gain content)
  • DT78
    Free Member

Had the best part of 4 weeks off the bike with wedding & honeymoon.

Horrified to find on weighing myself this morning I have put on just over 7 pounds!

From a respectable 12st12 to 13st5 !!! 2 pounds a week.

my god my first ride back was hard. Was sick within 15mins of starting!

Anyone beat that? And how long did it take you to get back to fighting fit?

Pieface

I lost 5lbs in my last week long holiday. No illness involved.

letmetalktomark

I put on nearly a stone in NYC after spending ten days there.

The thing I could figure was apart from one or two tube rides we walked everywhere 😯

Curse you hot dog vendors…..

trout
    Free Member

My record was last week 10 days away on an all inclusive holiday and came back the same weight Bloody gobsmacked dont know how as did FA all holiday but eat and drink and laze about

mamadirt
    Free Member

Another 7lbs here 😳 – I love Italian food (and beer 😛 ) . . . I was only away for 10 days too.

RealMan
    Free Member

Was 8st7, now am 9st4.

5 weeks of doing nothing due to a an injury, whilst on holiday. Don't think it will take me long to lose, so I'm not too worried.

molgrips
    Free Member

My best man came to America for my wedding for a week, and gained a stone!

3 egg omlette and hash brown, or three waffles, syrup and sausages? Can't decide? Have both!

Milkie
    Free Member

I've gained 2 kilo's in a weekend, I've also managed to loose 2 kilos in a weekend. That was when I weighed 49-52 Kilo's, I'm now a much healthier 61 Kilos… Oh no, 62.5 Kilo's, put on 1.5 Kilo's at the weekend. 😕

molgrips
    Free Member

I reckon if you gain 1-2kg in a day or two it's from eating something salty.

I used to eat these pasta'n'sauce type things in Finland and I'd immediately put on about 1.5kg. It was clearly reproduceable, did so many times. Before starting to think about salt and noticing how salty they were.. blergh.

Joxster
    Free Member

Went on a two week cruise and came back 2 stone heavier

cheers_drive

Twice in the last year I've stayed 5 days at my outlaws in Denmark and a combination of being 'feed up' and boredham has made me put on 10 lbs each time. God knows what I'll of put on after spending this Christmas there!

Trekster

managed 1/2st twice this yr. 3wks in Canada, lost that and then broke hand so have been off the bike for last 6wks. Put it all and more back on 🙄 Creaping up towards the 15st mark 😥

KT1973
    Free Member

By the end of my 2 week honey moon I'd put on approx 6 kilos and I had tits. Not moobs. Tits

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What's your record? (holiday weight gain content)’ is closed to new replies.