Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • whats your favourite blog at the moment?
  • aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

in the absence of Fail Blog this ones making me smile

People of public transport

CountZero

Mine's kategriffin.net, just because I love her books, and her blog is interesting and entertaining.

john_drummer
    Free Member

remind me what a "blog" is, and what it's purpose is

jedi

i use my blog to let people know when my public sessions are and to put a write up of their day.

example below is jenny (keyses2 from here)coaching day friday

UKBIKESKILLS.CO.UK BLOG

samuri
    Free Member

remind me what a "blog" is, and what it's purpose is

Not so long back, if you wanted to be famous by writing stuff about day to day events, you had to go to journalist school, then spend 5 years writing bylines on cat deaths and bike thefts. If you were lucky and had big knockers or knew the editor, you could then move onto a column on page 7 about councilers skimming the petty cash. After 20 years in the game, a huge ulcer, a 40 fag and a bottle a day habit, you might find yourself on the front page for a couple of years, before you died and were forgotten forever.

Nowadays, any cock with an internet connection can create a 'blog' for free if they like, write about banal shite and become popular and well known without expending any real effort. I get thousands of hits a month on my site, and it's **** crap. All I do is write about how I did this ride and then this other ride. Sometimes I'll bitch about something completely unimportant like my phone bill or some **** who cut me up and the hits will peak at a thousand a week.

Bonkers, absolute bonkers but that's why people have blogs and that's what they do.

ratadog

Fat Cyclist

john_drummer
    Free Member

I thought it was something like that.

A waste of space then 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

Any heated one works for me this time of year.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘whats your favourite blog at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.