Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What's your best trail / song combination?
  • rthomas17
    Free Member

Was out for a session on my own at Glentress yesterday, so took the ipod for company. Stuck on “highway star” by Deep Purple at the top of Berm Baby Berm and hammered down the blue. Cheesy song I know, but man, it felt good! Managed to get down the go-ape bits before I ran out of song.
    So what works for you?

thepurist

The Sound of Silence. Everywhere.

rthomas17
    Free Member

most of the time, I’d agree. Found tunes help me clear the skinnies yesterday – maybe took my mind of impending failure.

rocketman
    Free Member

I don’t listen to music while riding trails but now and then I sing ‘Rockstar’ to myself while riding back home along the lanes 🙂

Northwind

(the beat!) I don’t listen to (the beat!) music offroad but sometimes (the beat!) there’s music in your (the beat!)head anyway… Last 2 rides had (the beat!) a bit of “Cool” from west (the beat!) side story, and then I (the beat!) got Beat Control by Tilly and the Wall stuck in my head.

ThePinkster

For some reason I always get Seven Seas of Rye by Queen going through my head on the first bit of black section at Llandegla.

Which is a little bit odd.

wiz74

Sweet Caroline – do do doo!

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Nothing. I go out & ride to help clear my head.
    What annoys me though is people who ride with both ear pieces in & turned up too loud, so they have no idea that there’s a rider behind them.
    I find the best method for that though is just to blast past, push them out the way & shout ‘STRAVA’ as loud as I can, seems fair.

lucien

The whole 8gb on shuffle!

cheese@4p

The best way lucien

unklehomered
    Free Member

I used to tear through Meanwood with Queens of the Stone Age on full whack… Its a little possible in that zone I wasn’t always the most politest cyclist. 😳

Milkie
    Free Member

Boy Sets Fire – Rookie from ROAM makes me wanna ride!

I don’t listen to music while riding.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Don’t plug in when riding but do have tunes running through my brain.
    On a particularly fast bit of road, yesterday, I had “New Day Rising” by Husker Du rattling around my noggin at a virtual “11”.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What's your best trail / song combination?’ is closed to new replies.