Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • What's wrong with your legs?
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Got asked this yesterday while out with some (not that close) friends. He was referring to some of the veiny lumpiness which I’d never really been bothered about before then. I don’t think they are that bad…

I should have showed him this…

So how bad are yours…?

weeksy

sunburnt !

mrblobby
    Free Member

No chance round here weeksy!

Superficial
    Free Member

There’s at least 50g of excess weight in those varicose veins.

wrecker
    Free Member

Perhaps they thought you have leg alopecia?

mrblobby
    Free Member

They’ve never been the hairiest. Still need to give them a clean shave at some point. Marginal gains and all that 🙂

wrecker
    Free Member

You mean they aren’t clean shaven???
    If not; why bother? 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

No, that’s au naturel. Bit hairier at the front.

wombat

wrecker – Member

You mean they aren’t clean shaven???
    If not; why bother?

Apparently this is what happens if you get a half leg wax, they only do the backs 😉 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

Hoho! 🙂 Maybe I can use that as good reason to finish the job properly.

wrecker
    Free Member

On the bright side, a wax isn’t going to hurt mrblobby much is it?

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’m not a very hairy person, I never have been – my legs are pretty much hairless on the outside – I occasionally get asked if I shave them for riding…. the shame.

Oh, and my calves are 50cm around, they not only stop me buying anything but loose fit jeans, but they rob all my oxygen on long rides, I’m certain of it.

christhetall
    Free Member

Varicose veins, eczema, hairy, chain ring scars on both, shins permanently scabby, knees frequently the same.

Don’t get me started on my feet

And if you want to know what my Achiiles heel is – it’s my achilles tendons !

ThePinkster

My legs are perfect. It’s above the waist the problems start. 😳

wombat

my legs are pretty much hairless on the outside

How can you tell if your legs are hairy on the inside without cutting them open? 😯

mrblobby
    Free Member

On the bright side, a wax isn’t going to hurt mrblobby much is it?

Well only used cream in the past. I’m not convinced though, plucked a nose hair the other day and almost fainted from the pain.

50cm around

😯

And if you want to know what my Achiiles heel is – it’s my achilles tendons !

Thankfully mine not too bothered about riding. Put a stop to almost 30 years of running recently though 🙁

njee20
    Free Member

They look fine, was this a thiny veiled “look at my legs” thread!?

mrblobby
    Free Member

I wondered if anyone would suggest that, absolutely not. If it was I’d have gone for the Veet and fake tan first and would have definitely taken a better picture! 🙂

They look fine

And that is what I think, hence my surprise when someone asked what was wrong with my legs!

bomberpork
    Free Member

My left leg has a varicose vain almost as bad as that 2nd pic. People always comment on it as if I’m not even aware of it. “do you know you have something wrong with your leg?”.

The valves collapse in the vein which allows the blood to flow back and collect in the vein

mrblobby
    Free Member

bomber pork, does it cause any problems? Something to have seen to?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘What's wrong with your legs?’ is closed to new replies.