Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What's worse…partying young people or late middle aged folk
  • vondally
    Free Member

So on one side I have partying young folks and then on the other side late 50s partying
    One playing ibiza tunes others elvis…personally prefer the ibiza dj but both are getting pretty loud raucous a slightly wild……so who do I go and ask to quieten down first?

Pook

On a Saturday night before midnight? Is it every week? Live and let live you miserable fart. You’re just annoyed neither invited you

joshvegas
    Free Member

Invite them all round to yours.

Pook

Have you got a big bowl?

JoeG
    Free Member

coolhandluke
    Free Member

If it was me, I’d not be kept awake by the party music etc, I’d be kept awake wondering why I’d not been invited to either.

easygirl

He’s sat on the Internet asking strangers what do do about a noisy party, have a guess why he’s not been invited 🙂

hatter

If it becomes a regular thing orvIf you have a young baby that’s being woken up then fair play on asking them to ease up a bit.

Otherwise I’d be more concerned about the poor quality of the tunes than the volume.

joshvegas
    Free Member

So you’ve been up for the last 3 hours doing all that important DIY right?

PiknMix
    Free Member

At 3am this morning I was moaning to my wife about the shit tunes coming from next doors party. I have no issue with late night revelling, but there is no excuse for bad music all night long.

hora
    Free Member

Always go round and knock them out of bed at 6am.

Junkyard
    Free Member

euphemism ?

will
    Free Member

Why not play your music in the morning and wake them up?

Cougar

… is the right answer.

Some gentle Sunday morning easy listening, maybe a spot of Megadeth turned up to 11.

Squidlord
    Free Member

… Or Frank Sidebottom Salutes the Magic of Queen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What's worse…partying young people or late middle aged folk’ is closed to new replies.