• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • what's with "Britain First"?
  • alpin
    Free Member

don’t often log onto FB, but as i’m going back to the UK todayi thought i’d see what family are talking about.

lots of links froom family mambers involving “britain first” and several posts asking for the burka to be banned and to send all of “them” home.

is Britain Frist just a not-so-in-your-face arm of the BNP/EDL?

are my (extended) family a bunch of bigots?

should be interesting as my lilttle sister is getting married on Sunday. mighgt make for a few interesting conversations…. not looking for ward to it.

scaredypants

Yep

tell them you’re being repatriated as the Germans don’t like sponging immigrants ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Did someone say German sponging immigrants?

sweepy
    Free Member

Family only gets you so far, if any of mine started sending me that shit i’d block them, if it continued by any other medium id have nothing more to do with them, Bigots.

D0NK

more like “same shit different brand” than a lesser arm of either of those tho I think the founder is ex-BNP

dunno, discuss it with them, show them where BF are bullshitting (as they inevitably will be) and see if they still agree.

Pigface
    Free Member

Defectors from Griffins BNP, vile hate filled malcontents. Blocked two old mates for spreading there rubbish via FB.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

From the video in the last thread they appear to be racist thugs wanting to return the UK to it’s former glory, you know back when we went and became violent immigrants in other peoples countries (Australia, NZ, India, Hong Kong, Chunks of Arfica, North America)

alpin
    Free Member

i’m well out of touch with what is going on in the UK….. most of my current affairs and news info comes from here.

when you click on Britain First FB oage there is a video of a four or five guys invading the Mosque in east London.

really? my family get off on this?

i can see myself waliking out of reception at some point.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘what's with "Britain First"?’ is closed to new replies.