Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What's up with CRC?
  • snackmix
    Free Member

They don’t seem to be as fast or reliable as they were a couple or years back. My last few orders have taken over a week to arrive and some things have been out of stock even though they are advertised as in stock.

It used to be that orders would usually turn up the day after you ordered them. Does anyone know if the slow dispatch time is a new policy or are they just getting too big to be as efficient as they used to be?

Shame really.

shadthebad
    Free Member

I placed 2 separate orders over the weekend, both were posted normal 1st class (free) yesterday, and I had both by 9.30 this morning.

I have a theory, I think Royal Mail prioritises post to business addresses. Any delivery I have to my home address takes at least 4 days.

4ndyB
    Free Member

Ordered £40 parts at 01.14 on Friday 29th

Despatched at 10.00 Friday 29th

Arrived Saturday 30th at my home address

Free postage option, did use 10% loyalty voucher.

I was expecting it to arrive on the Monday, quite a nice surprise getting it earlier meant I had time to fit the stuff & ride.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Smaller stuff will probably arrive quicker via royal mail first class. Most delays are caused by ParcelForce 48hr…

sc-xc

*sets clock*

MussEd
    Free Member

Do we really need one of these threads every time someone doesn’t get an item when they expected it? Just do a search and your moan onto the bottom of last weeks one…

Not picking on the OP just pointing this out ‘cos if we started a thread everytime we were happy with online delivery times it’d be a boring as f##k forum.

Maybe picking on the OP a wee bit but just ‘cos your thing didn’t arrive that doesn’t mean CRC are now sh1te as evinced by others on this thread already. Hope you get what you’re waiting on…soon!

sc-xc

No…we need these EVERY DAY. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to keep time.

Northwind

They must not like you, I still get all my stuff pretty fast.

andrewh
    Free Member

Don’t know, I stopped buying from there ages ago as their warrenty returns service is $%@#. Wiggle are much, much better, Merlin too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What's up with CRC?’ is closed to new replies.