Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Whats the weather like in your area?
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

Blowing a hooley here in Mid/North Wales – will see a bit of damage at this rate!

Creg

wet and windy here in North Yorkshire

chela
    Free Member

Not looked outside the curtains yet, but it sounds horrendous here in the North East. Staying in bed as long as poss, starting to need the toilet though 🙄

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

Absolutley pissing it down so log burner is on Dog and I are lying in front of it think I need to open the living room door though as getting too hot.

allthepies
    Free Member

p*ssed down all morning but now looks to be brightening up in Surrey.

tankslapper
    Free Member

The rock is GONE!

stratobiker
    Free Member

Dry and warm here in Central France.
    We were forecast rain, but it didn't arrive.
    Just got back from a superb ride in the hills above Limoges.
    SB

Dan67
    Free Member

Wet and windy here. I am happy I wasnt racing today would have been a killer

mamadirt
    Free Member

Perfect here in Newport . . . bit windy and just wet enough for the mud not to stick 😀 . . . oh and the woods were deserted.

tankslapper
    Free Member

stratobiker – go on rub it in! 😆

caledonia
    Free Member

I've started building an Ark in Fife.
    Been raining solid for hours now.
    Left my shed open all night and there's a puddle inside 🙄

Like night and day compared to Inners yesterday.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Dry & sunny here in Pastyland but the wind is blowing a gale – I'm glad I went out riding yesterday morning instead 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

Oooo, blue sky spotted here now 🙂

househusband
    Free Member

P1sh in outer Midlothian. Glad I got out yeterday in the conditions Caledonia enjoyed – we started at Innerleithen then headed over to the Three Brethren, and down into Yair Forest for some muddy singletrack action.

Jamie
    Free Member

Wet/Windy in Cambs.

Ambrose

Gentle breeze and little fluffy clouds scudding accros the sky. Bright sunshine and lovely and warm. In my dreams. In reality very similar to the rest of the UK- yukky. But definately brightening up. So I can go and retrieve the dusbin lids that have blown away somewhere.

BoardinBob

Horrible in Glasgow.

No change there then.

ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

Blowing a gale in NW. Might be a tree or two down; could be work tomorrow!!!

alwyn
    Free Member

Nice weather in Glasgow, only light rain and not too cold.

wombat

As Creg says, wet & windy in glorious North Yorkshire

deus

if it gets any wetter in Clacks i'll have to grow gills, that way i'd fit in with the locals too!

is it sad that i recognised the 1st Inners picture before i read where it was?

StuE
    Free Member

Windy but the sun is out now in Yeadon (Leeds)

teagirl
    Free Member

Blowin' a hoolie near Skipton but remarkably the suns put in an appearance! Glad I did Mastiles yeasterday 😀

How can you get good and horrible weather in Glasgow at the same time?

Purplefunkymonkey
    Free Member

2nd the shat weather in Fife. 😥 We were out at the Falkland DH tracks and the roads getting there were flooded but nothin compared to the trecherous conditions on the side of Falkland Hill , twas bloody scary. 😀

da funk

Creg

finally stopped raining here in the coast…looks like more is on the way though

ooo a little blue sky

john_drummer
    Free Member

I'm about 3 miles from StuE & it's the same. Sunny & windy, having peed down all morning

tankslapper
    Free Member

Now gusting 62mph at Lake Vrnwy!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Flash floods in Fort William yesterday tea time – firemen up to their waists in water trying to pump the main road clear. Back to normal rain today.

phildowling
    Free Member

37mph gusts for us and some pretty heavy showers! watching the Grand Prix for the 1st time in about 5 years 🙄

South Wales btw

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Just to confirm – the weather in Fife is pretty pish. Not that windy, but lots of rain. It's falling from the sky in small, discrete units called "drops". There are lots and lots of them. Drops, falling from the sky and landing on the ground where they combine with all the other drops to form larger units called puddles which make you wet when you stand in them. The drops make you wet from the top and the puddles make you wet from the bottom. When the wind gets up, you'll get wet from the side too.

Sweet Jesus – cabin fever has set in.

crazy-legs

It chucked it down here overnight then stuck to being mostly windy with occasional showers. It's now back to being windy and properly rainy. 🙁

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Windy and sunny in Malvern atm – think I'm gonna go out and attempt to get blown off the hills today 😀

Swiftacular
    Free Member

60kt winds here in the North Sea.

clareymorris

Put it this way – never had to abandon a ride before!!!!!

zaskar
    Free Member

Heavy showers followed by sunny spells and strong breeze.

Bristol BTW.

Drac

Stopped now up here now blue skies although a tad breezy.

frogfarmer
    Free Member

The rain is horizontal in the lake district,just glad i got out yesterday for a almost dry ride.

Stu_N

Pishing down there (West Lothian).

Not long back from Glentress, strangely (!?) quiet, got drenched, had fun, had soup at Hub, came home. Couldn't really have been wetter. Lots of standing water on roads and trails.

TexWade
    Free Member

Winds died down a little now but was absolutely blowing a gale in exmoor earlier while I was doing to Exmoor Beast road ride. First 50km across the top of the moors the bike was going sideways and the descents were mental – spent half the ride terrified.

beinbhan

Been pishing down here in Perth since before I got up at 7 still raining now

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Whats the weather like in your area?’ is closed to new replies.