Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • what's the the smaller bcd on my Sram S 1250 crank?
  • tymbian
    Free Member

And can you get a 28t Narrow/ wide to fit..

tymbian
    Free Member

Anyone??

z1ppy

IIRC Std SRAM are 120/80 if it’s a double but they occasionally make 104/64 just to thrown things (triples?).
    try measuring it?

neilm
    Free Member

I can’t remember the BCD, but you can get a narrow / wide chainrings to fit the inner spider.

There is not much choice of manufacturers but I managed to find a 30T for my 1 x 10 29’er.

deadkenny
    Free Member

I don’t know specifically about the S 1250, but I found with the X0 2×10 the BCD varies depending in the rings supplied. Mine was a 26/39 and came with the 120/80 BCDs which was very annoying, but I noticed some others came with more standard BCDs. Also their 1x spider is 104 standard.

Again, I don’t know about the S 1250, but if it has the same removable spider system as the X0 etc, the you can get a replacement spider, including a 1x (which is what I did to change from 2x to 1x), plus there are spiderless chainrings that are chainrings with spider integrated.

tymbian
    Free Member

I don’t think it has a removable spider. Rings were 22/33 As standard on my 2014 Enduro.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘what's the the smaller bcd on my Sram S 1250 crank?’ is closed to new replies.