• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by st.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Whats the smallest Spotify compatible device?
  • edward2000
    Free Member

Because my iPhone is too big to run/gym with comfortably

Thanks

Ed

jam-bo

it won’t sync with a shuffle/nano.

well, it will but only local files which you can do with itunes anyway. it’s all to do with DRM and stuff.

zilog6128

I’m not aware of any kind of standalone Spotify device so it’s probably just whatever the smallest smartphone you can buy is. Doubt you’ll find something much smaller than an iPhone (assuming you don’t have a 6+ of course).

Have you tried one of those armband phone holders? Makes you look like a **** but I’ve found them very comfortable to run with.

midlifecrashes

Sony Ericson X10 mini is the smallest I can think of, but I wouldn’t bother, they are too old and fragile. Motorola Defy or Defy+ would be a good compromise, small, good battery life, tough, waterproof, can run KitKat android, takes a 32GB SD card. Shame they don’t make a modern version.

Leku
    Free Member

I run with a Fitlectic band. Ideal for my iPhone (4s) & house keys. Really don’t notice it while I’m out.

http://fitletic.com/product/neo-1/?color=black+with+purple+zipper

uwe-r
    Free Member

I run with an iphone 4s great size for running etc.

I don’t use Spotify though – does it not use loads of data if your streaming music while your out or am I not getting it?

zilog6128

I don’t use Spotify though – does it not use loads of data if your streaming music while your out or am I not getting it?

If you pay for it (or Apple music, etc) rather than the free version you can download songs to use offline.

edward2000
    Free Member

Yes, however (waves willy) i am on an unlimited data plan via a work contract.

If you pay £10 a month you can download the music to your phone so you can listen to music offline and without the adverts.

hypnotoad
    Free Member

Probably a small android phone I imagine

st

If you have Spotify premium and are ok with downloading then how about an iPod touch?

Smaller and lighter than a phone (by just enough to make a difference in my mind)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Whats the smallest Spotify compatible device?’ is closed to new replies.