• This topic has 90 replies, 56 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by kerv.
Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • What's the most boring sport?
  • colnagokid

most boring = fishing (its been on eurosport so its a sport)
    must of the 'game' type sports golf, darts etc are dull but a final of a big competition can be pretty exciting. Horse racing is crap unless your at the track and betting, drinking and admiring the fillies. 8)

69er
    Free Member

BoardinBob – Member
    Road cycling.

Never understood the point of televising it.

Nearly right..

BoardinBob – Member
    Road cycling.

(Because I)
    Never understood…………………….it 😉

mikey74
    Free Member

Horse Racing

avdave2

F1 – a sport followed by men who like to wear smart casual who aren't fit enough to make it around a golf course.

colnagokid

You're all wrong about the road cycling BTW
    TDF or GDI moutain stage, televised live, that IS sport!

nostoc
    Free Member

Rowing.

at least you get scenery in cycling

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

diving is a quite boring!!!

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Pro-celebrity Nazi hunting seems to have lost its appeal over the last decade or so.

beej

Fewer Nazis (real ones) to hunt I guess. Same reason international dodo baiting lost its popularity.

anagallis_arvensis

I love rugby watch it all the time its on TV, except recently its just become a 15 man boring tennis match because the **** referees cannot work out what a ruck is and scrums are endlessly reset because the referees cannot tell the teams to not push until the balls in and are obsessed with getting teams to "take the hit" which is illegal anyway and then the ball gets put in squint, does my **** head in.

kerv
    Free Member

Golf definitely.
    detest football and everything about it, but surely nothing comes close to golf in the boring stakes!

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘What's the most boring sport?’ is closed to new replies.