Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • What's the lowest price on stealth Reverbs these days?
  • slimjim78
    Free Member

Never bought a stealth version before but they seem to hold a premium on the standard version. How cheap can I pick one up?

Speeder

Any advance on £227 at Evans?

rudedog
    Free Member

Merlin is 10% off making them around £223

welshfarmer
    baddddad
    Free Member

Give the bikebitz guy a try – usually cheaper than the German online shops

http://www.pinkbike.com/u/bikebitz/

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I’ll be selling a brand new but fitted one soon for a lot less.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

I’ve got a brand new one in the box still which I’d sell – 30.9 – can’t remember any other details but let me know. Bought about 18 months ago for my Maverick but I then bought a bike which came with one.

peekay

Hughjayteens. If the OP is not interested, I may be.

My email is in profile if you want you drop me a message.

Thanks

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I bought one for £190 from Alltricks in France.

Packaging came a little bashed-up and not installed yet (long story) but otherwise all good.

Harry_the_Spider

If anyone has a 31.6 non stealth that they want to sell I may be interested.

kevin1911

Yep, alltricks seems cheap. Use code DIMAX for another 10% off (new accounts only – just use a different email address if you’ve used them before)

slimjim78
    Free Member

Yes keen to purchase if you guys can offer me one in 30.9 flavour

Thanks for the other leads guys

hughjayteens
    Free Member

peekay – Member

Thanks

peekay – Member

Thanks

I’ll try and dig it out tonight and check the exact specs. Go away on Saturday morning for 10 days so might not be able to sort anything before I get back though.

andyl
    Free Member

reggiegasket – Member
    I’ll be selling a brand new but fitted one soon for a lot less.

31.6? Looking for a 380, 125 drop 31.6 if OP not interested

chakaping
    Free Member

Got a 30.9 non-stealth to sell if anyone’s interested.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

mine is a 31.6, 420, 125mm drop, 120cm cable. I’ll post it up soon.

gazhurst
    Free Member

chakaping – I’m interested and would appreciate some details if you could email them to me at gdhurst2001@yahoo.co.uk

chakaping
    Free Member

ygm gaz

scruff
    Free Member

Are the 150mm 30.9 ones available yet?

leftyboy
    Free Member

I have a RockShox Reverb 125 Stealth, 30.9 X 380mm Very good condition, left hand lever and will need a minor bleed due to removing it from the frame. Came off my Whyte T-130 Works and has only been used for ~200 miles. Make me a sensible offer via email (in profile) if you’re interested.

br
    Free Member

I’d look for the lowest price for a Stealth, with a bleed kit myself, and based upon looking around at others – from somewhere UK-based for any returns. Plus a right-hand lever, to run it under the left-hand side.

And based on that, I bought from Merlin earlier this year.

larkim
    Free Member

Just paid £173 for new from Alltricks incl delivery. 125mm / 30.9mm / 380mm. Bargain?

larkim
    Free Member

idiot, scratch that. Just realised I bought the non-stealth version!!!

larkim
    Free Member

So £196 instead. Not quite as cheap, but not bad.

kevin1911

I make it £173 – 259Euro, minus 10% = 233Euro. divide by 1.35 gives ~£173. Free postage too.

richwak
    Free Member

I would base my decision less on price and more on how good there returns policy is because the post will break and you will need it replaced. Having gone through 3 posts already i would say wiggle and chain reaction have good returns policies and took the posts back and sent a replacement within 2 weeks which is often time off the bike so the shorter the better. Max time a reverb has lasted is 4 months!!

slimjim78
    Free Member

I do sometimes wonder if I should try a Lev or alternative. What’s the consensus on bestest stealth post these days?

yorkycsl
    Free Member

31.6, 430, 150 drop bought yesterday CRC 227 & as richwak says my decision was partly based on warranty speed turn around plus the same made 207 quid yesterday on fleabay..

slimjim78
    Free Member

I’m actually leaning towards Thomson Covert now.. Swinging towards (perceived) reliability record and ease of cable change/repair

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I do sometimes wonder if I should try a Lev or alternative. What’s the consensus on bestest stealth post these days?

Have to admit, I quite like mine. I was more than sceptical after my previous KS, but this LEV internal has impressed so far (over a year, one minor service).

*touches wood*

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘What's the lowest price on stealth Reverbs these days?’ is closed to new replies.