Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What's the longest time you've CRC returned
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

They accept upto 12 months. Anyone tested this?

sok

Not CRC but returned something to Wiggle after about 9 months and no problem. It was very obviously unused though.

slugwash
    Free Member

It took me over 11 months to return a 24″ rim I’d ordered that was actually 25″ 😕

Got a full refund including return postage costs 🙂

HTH

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    zilog6128

Yes, returned some bits to both Wiggle & CRC that I hadn’t taken out of packaging (just didn’t end up using them!) at 10/11 months. No problems at all.

mildred

11 months & 3 weeks – totally unused in original packing – refunded without any issues whatsoever.

Trimix
    Free Member

Very close to 11 months for me.

Im surprised you are asking – it says they will do up to 365 days on their website.

What more do you want ?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Pretty long time here too, bought stuff in a ‘sale’ and never used it so sent it back.

Just ordered 2 Ragley Cheeky Ti saddles at £17 each, figure I’ll use one for a couple of months and if it’s comfy then use the other one on another bike too, otherwise send it back.

granny_ring

Sorry slight hijack…

Anyone know how long Merlin accept returns for?

STATO
    Free Member

Sorry slight hijack…

Anyone know how long Merlin accept returns for?

Google?

skids
    Free Member

If it’s been used then all bets are off

granny_ring

Could have just said 30 days STATO, cheers 🙂

landcruiser
    Free Member

***Hijack***
    Looked at a crankset on CRC today at 3pm.. Good price etc was £170. Had to work and couldn’t go through with the purchase at that time. Excited I went to buy them at 5.30pm, by which time the price had increased to £276 !!!

CRC not my favourite today ! 🙁

Stu_N

15 months. Bought something (road bike brake calliper that had seized), forgot about it as old one freed up with some GT85. then it stopped working again, tried to fit it and turned out I needed a long drop brake. Sent speculative email, they aid send it back no problem we will refund you. Think they refunded what I paid rather than the lower current price.

STATO
    Free Member

Could have just said 30 days STATO, cheers

Give a man a fish, he will come back for another one. Teach a man how to fish, he will go away and not post stupid questions on forums all the time. 😆

mooman
    Free Member

wysiwyg – Member

They accept upto 12 months. Anyone tested this?

Yes – I returned an XT shadow rear mech which was probably close to a day or two to 12mths old … accepted with no problems.
    CRC are very good in my experience.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What's the longest time you've CRC returned’ is closed to new replies.