Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Whats the law on domestic dog and domestic chicken
  • unklehomered
    Free Member

OK, not defending the OP but ^^^

seizednuts
    Free Member

Quite a reation, I’d never of guessed people were so oblivious to how the animal kingdom works.
    It was what it was. I think some of you need to get out and ride more,
    I dont know everthing nor do i pretend to. I seek different opinions in the hopes one of you might actually might have a take on this that i haven’t thought of.
    If my little dog manages to kill a cow id be bloody impressed but would worry what to do with it.

Context gentlemen.

piemonster

Too heavy handed, more subtlety required

nealglover
    Free Member

I think some of you need to get out and ride more,

The standard response to someone saying something you don’t like.

With the Edinburgh Defence too, you are looking good for at least a line on STW Bingo !

Tom-B
    Free Member

You really, really need to learn how to type.

gears_suck
    Free Member

Back to the dog subject.
    Isn’t it great how they chase around and try to kill things? Boy they’re so much fun aren’t they?
    And all the more fun when you’re out there in the great wide open traumatising livestock, wild animals and sometimes cyclists. I love it when people shout. “Oh, don’t worry he won’t hurt you. Just stop a minute.”
    Errr. No! I’m not going to stop a minute and how the hell do you know what the dogs going to do. Are you Dr flipping Dolittle?. I’ll kin take my chances and keep going thanks.
    I don’t have a big enough manly bit to own a dog like that, but there’s always a Chav to pick up the slack.

unklehomered
    Free Member

oh god…

anagallis_arvensis

Back to the dog subject.
    Isn’t it great how they chase around and try to kill things? Boy they’re so much fun aren’t they?
    And all the more fun when you’re out there in the great wide open traumatising livestock, wild animals and sometimes cyclists. I love it when people shout. “Oh, don’t worry he won’t hurt you. Just stop a minute.”
    Errr. No! I’m not going to stop a minute and how the hell do you know what the dogs going to do. Are you Dr flipping Dolittle?. I’ll kin take my chances and keep going thanks.
    I don’t have a big enough manly bit to own a dog like that, but there’s always a Chav to pick up the slack

He’s back!!!!!!!! 😆

Dont worry I’ll distract him………

What are your thoughts on the number of potential scottish players on the lions tour

Tom-B
    Free Member

😆 Tough season for Embra this year eh?!

Edit Offs a_a church his history…that ain’t the embra one. Jebus! You just stick to staring a pics of Gavalaa

Drac

I seek different opinions in the hopes one of you might actually might have a take on this that i haven’t thought of.

We did. The opinion being you don’t know how to control a dog.

aracer
    Free Member

FFS if you leave chickens free to wander you have to expect a few to meet a sticky end. Dog owner sbould pay for a replacement and avoid letting his dog off in that area again. Its hardly the end of tbe world.

It is for the chicken.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Oh no, wine in keyboard…

aracer
    Free Member

I’d never of guessed people were so oblivious to how the animal kingdom works.

Speak for yourself.

I seek different opinions in the hopes one of you might actually might have a take on this that i haven’t thought of. agree with me

FTFY

Got opinions. Didn’t like opinions. Got in a huff. Tried embra defence. Just waiting for the flounce now…

piemonster

I like this thread

piemonster

Not the Chicken MURDERING bit, obviously. I’m not evil.

Won’t somebody think of the Chickens

Drac

fourbanger
    Free Member

Who’s land were you trespassing exercise your killer dog on?

manciman
    Free Member

What’s with all the pompous grammar police on here today?

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Whats the law on domestic dog and domestic chicken’ is closed to new replies.