Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • What's the go-to small, light, cheap dumb "riding" phone – Nokia 3310?
  • whatgoesup

I have a smart phone through work, and as my personal phone has died I’d like to replace it with a small, light, cheap, robust long battery life “dumb” phone – what’s good – the new Nokia 3310 maybe ?

Having said dumb – bluetooth is nice, as is the ability for basic internet / google maps etc would be nice as help if stuck, but not a priority and doesn’t have to be user friendly.

FuzzyWuzzy

I just had a cheap Samsung non-smartphone for that purpose (lost it a while ago though). I think once you get into usable google maps you’re into smartphone territory though which is when you compromise the battery life. Just having a quick look the Nokia 130 looks OK (apart from the maps thing), when you say 3310 are you talking about the new version or the original one?

whatgoesup

I was thinking the new one – or something similar of course depending on what’s reccomended – the 3310 is a bit pricey at retail it seems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What's the go-to small, light, cheap dumb "riding" phone – Nokia 3310?’ is closed to new replies.