Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • What's the gayest animal?
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I think it's giraffes.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

birds of paradise

kimbers

you

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Okay then, what would win in a fight, great white shark or a lion?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

scientifically (apart from humans) I think it is the Benobo, they engage in homosexual relations.

EDIT

in the sea or on the land

the answer is Chuck Norris either way

Dylan08
    Free Member

"…I think…" no you don't!

samuri
    Free Member

You can't say 'gay' unless you actually mean gay. We had the discussion ages ago and the conclusion was that it's the most offensive thing on earth ever to call someone or something gay unless you're actually talking about something or someone who takes it up the chuff…..from a member of the same sex. Then it's alright to call them gay.

scruff
    Free Member

Well its not ducks and they like hardcore hetro quackbangs.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

mrmichaelwright – guess what type of motorbike I own?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

😆

5thElefant
    Free Member

Dogs. You get a lot of violently homophobic dogs too. And racist dogs, which is weird.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

George from Rainbow

crouch_potato
    Free Member

scientifically (apart from humans) I think it is the Benobo (sic), they engage in homosexual relations.

Actually, the OP was quite reasonable to posit giraffes as an answer, though their same-sex relationships are often written up as 'misguided', 'inexperienced', 'high-spirited' or similar. However male on male penetrative sex is very commonly observed with giraffes.

That said, countless species exhibit sexual behaviour other than the heterosexual 'norm'. In fact, for many species, there is no real norm, with same-sex intercourse or inter-species being widespread. Whale on whale blowhole action anyone?

For more information, try and catch this exhibition if you get the chance, it's a bit of an eye-opener…

retro83
    Free Member

George from Rainbow

😆

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i stand corrected

i've come across a racist dog, it was trained to bark at anyone not white, it got shot in the end, personally i'd have shot the owner instead.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

To be frank, it's their eyelashes (giraffes I mean, just the boy ones). Not really doing myself any favours here am I? Feel like I'm in some kind of not meaning to be homophobic quicksand. Help!

uplink
    Free Member

it got shot in the end

which end?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Talking about being gay…

I was in the hairdresser's yesterday and there was this young lad there – camp as a branch of Milletts and I got thinking…

Was he gay? Are camp people automatically gay? I wondered this because gay people aren't always camp so is it wrong to assume that camp people are always gay?

(But yes, I am gay for going to a hairdressers and spending much more than I really should have my hair cut).

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Can I just say that "hetro quackbangs" and " Whale on whale blowhole action" are two of the funniest things ever written.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

none of my gay mates are camp, the campest man i've ever met was straight and the girls ABSOLUTELY LOVED him, the man was a walking babe magnet.

and i'm inclined to agree with cfh

binners

Horas gay dog! Almost as gay as his owner

end of thread

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

amen

GrahamS

Unicorns surely?

Never met a straight one.

crouch_potato
    Free Member

Actually, male mallards have been observed in same-sex-gang-necro-rape, possibly the only other species than humans to engage in such activity (though I can't profess to be an expert on the subject you understand).

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah you are right actually – I know a camp guy and he has had sex with every single female in West Yorkshire. And I don't mean every female not in a relationship, I mean every single one.

I didn't think hard enough and your post kick-started my memory. 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

same-sex-gang-necro-rape

😯

juan
    Free Member

mrmichaelwright – guess what type of motorbike I own?

If it's a gay one must be a R1 or a GSRX or a ZX9-r anyway you get my though 😉

Are camp people automatically gay? I wondered this because gay people aren't always camp so is it wrong to assume that camp people are always gay?

Well funnily enough in my group we use to be 3 french one of whom was gay and certainly not camp, more rugged and ragged. Now when we got the young phd and one of them was gay guess who he though was gay… Not the gay one. I give you a hint, I might have been wearing clothes a bit on the camp side…

juan
    Free Member

Yeah you are right actually – I know a camp guy and he has had sex with every single female in West Yorkshire. And I don't mean every female not in a relationship, I mean every single one.

Now I have just been to york one, but I for sure wouldn't want to have sex with EVERY woman in york.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Sadly Juan, I ride a Harley, the campest motorcycle ever built.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

are you un-learning english? 😉

nonk
    Free Member

yeah what is that?
    well no i reckon its not work safe is it?

peajay

Flamingos

Harry_the_Spider

Pandas… all gay.

That's why they won't breed in captivity. Its just not their scene.

Thank you all for livening up a crap day. I was about to go postal with a staple gun until I read this.

scruff
    Free Member

Some camp men are like poodles. Look and act gay but are actually a pretty tough breed and dont Dance The Chocolate Cha-Cha with visiting wolves.

You can get them leather bear men what are proper gay, look well macho but love nothing more than making The Beast with Two Backs, so I say leather teddy bears are most gayerist.

alpin
    Free Member

EDIT…..Mr H. Spider beat me to it. but here goes, regardless.

pandas. they are probably the shittest bear going.

look at you other bears: grizzlies, blacks, polar. you'd be shit scared of them if you came across them in the wild. pandas….pah. the other bears get to eat seals and salmon and attack hikers and raid their campsites. pandas eat grass. and only specific types of grass. they can't even muster the energy to jump about and be scary.

they even look like they've been bullied with their black eyes. and baby pandas are shit. other baby bears come bounding out, looking like a proper bear and full of energy. baby pandas resemble fluff covered bogies.

this one can't even overcome the difficulties involved in climbing up a step http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTmUTQ5wZE

tankslapper
    Free Member

Duck Billed Platypus – I win!

nickc

Lemurs…Have you seen the way they flounce about?

Dobbo

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘What's the gayest animal?’ is closed to new replies.