Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • whats the fit of DHB wickham jacket like?
  • lakesrider
    Free Member

going to get one as they have £20 off anything over 100 pounds so works out at only 85 🙂 (i missed the offer earlier this month).

Anyway, anything to be wary of fitwise before i pick a size? Are they a generous or a pretty slim fit?

timothecimmerian

I've had the Gill Prospeed version for about 18 months which is the same jacket prior to Wiggle re-branding them DHB. They size up how you'd expect – I'm a large(ish) rider at 6'2"; 14.5 stone and the XL is perfect for me. Room for base layer and/or jersey underneath with no problems.

They're hard wearing and am pleased with the Event breathability as I run hot. Recommended.

ChrisB
    Free Member

lakesrider – Where did you get the £85 price from? Isn't it £100 with the £20 discount applied?

LeeW

It's 20% off at a maximum of £100, ie, if you spend £200 you get £20 off.

lakesrider
    Free Member

ah it comes up as £105 for me before discount cos i'm a platinum customer then i get the extra £20 off…

But hold on i might know a way for everyone to get platinum prices 🙂 i'll just check

ChrisB
    Free Member

That would be awesome. I am looking at the same jacket, but also missed the big discount offer a few days ago.

avdave2

I too have the older Gill version. I could have gone with the small but went up to the medium too allow for more layers underneath if necessary. It's quite a slim cut so even going up a size hasn't left me with something that flaps around. It's a good jacket and works well though it would be nice just to have one pocket in it.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

I have the Gill version.

I am 6ft with a 42 chest and large is perfect.Slimmish fit,with decent length arms but not so tight that you can`t get a base layer and a jersey comfortably underneath.

Great performing jacket.Only crritiscm is the lack of a rear pocket but other than that,perfect.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘whats the fit of DHB wickham jacket like?’ is closed to new replies.