Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Whats the **** noise?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I've only got STW open, looking at one or two threads (not all) and got a stupid wooshing noise.

Is it one of the many stupid adverts we have to put up with? If so how can I block the sound?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Gets on my t!ts as well, Join the marines?? Bit late, I'm 53.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Wot advert?

handyman
    Free Member

so thats where its coming from, mine was doing that when i was a different site but had stw open on the page underneath

Pook

Adverts?

samuri
    Free Member

Sound in adverts is pretty poor form to be honest. How to piss off your prospective customers. Virtually all of us on during the day are browsing from work and any website that makes a noise is going to be very quickly relegated to the 'Not safe for work' category. Way to go advertising guys.

Pigface
    Free Member

That happened to me last night, scared the crap out of me. I was on here and youtube. Really annoying, Oi STW web wallahs NO if I want stupid sound effects I will go to a stupid sound effects web page not a cycling web page.

rOcKeTdOg

open audio control-mute all, easy

samuri
    Free Member

But how do we listen to our hilarious sound effects for when we get an email?

Keva
    Free Member

never understood the point of adverts anyway. What gullible muppet decides to buy something just 'cause they see a name flashing in front of their face ?

samuri
    Free Member

The beauty of internet advertising is you can very easily log just how many gullible muppets there are out there who do just that. And there's clearly enough because they keep paying to advertise.

Stoner
    Free Member

= ban!

(Its a bit like fightclub in 'ere. You aint seen me, roight!)

MrsToast
    Free Member

Oh wow. :/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Whats the **** noise?’ is closed to new replies.