• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by cp.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • what's the crc equivalent for walking/general outdoors?
  • chriswilk
    Free Member

Looking gor a decent walking/general waterproof for my SO.
    Got an idea of what I want, but is there a CRC equivalent for things like that.

MSP

There is a few, Jackson sport has the same website layout. Your just best deciding what you want and googling for it.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Cotswolds always have stuff very cheap, but you will end with something that everyone else is wearing
    Depends what brands you want tbh

Milkie
    Free Member
    TheBrick
    Free Member

Decathlon has lots of worth looking at own brands, but you have to pick up in store,

pixelmix
    Free Member

Gaynors has reasonable deals I find (just got a jacket from them online at £50 cheaper than Tiso).

Prices do vary between their store and the website.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’ve always found Cotswolds very expensive.

Go Outdoors can be genuine 1/2 price deals. You just have to go at the right time.

chriswilk
    Free Member

Ta all,

looked at Gaynors and all their sale stock is the wrong size.
    Off to Go outdoors tomorrow for their 50% off cycling goods, so will have a look and will pop in to tiso too as it’s just round the corner.

MrTall
    Free Member

What sort of cycle stuff do Go Outdoors sell?

There is one 12 miles from me but can’t be bothered to go without knowing what may be there. Is it all stores tomorrow or just some? Cheers.

cp

it’s all on the gooutdoors website. Something like every store except oxford. their stock is temperamental – i.e. sizes and colours can be very limited, as their main deals tend to be bought in bulk from suppliers as to what needs shifting.

hard to tell what each store might stock, as it varies from their website stock, and varies from store to store.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘what's the crc equivalent for walking/general outdoors?’ is closed to new replies.