Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • What's the best thing thats happened to you today?
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

Mine was getting to go for a pint and a burger down the pub at lunchtime 🙂

plecostomus
    Free Member

Watching the reds go one nil up after eight minutes against benfica!

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

Starting a 17 day holiday, having an ace missus and daughter, and being TOLD to go to the pub alone later 🙂

jam-bo

reading this thread…

zaskar
    Free Member

Breakfast.

hug
    Free Member

I got to ride my bike in the sun (for 2 1/2 of the three hours) chucked it down just as i was cleaning the bike off in the garden.

crikey
    Free Member

A tailwind for 15 miles, made me into a riding god.

carlos
    Free Member

Getting a letter telling us our mortgage redemption value is 4k less than we thought 🙂

Nick

I'm hoping it will be getting the bearings out of my hope rear hub, but after 5 minutes twating it without any movement I'm not holding my breath.

Kevevs
    Free Member

my car was blowing and making noises, my mot is coming up. took it to a mates house and he jacked it up and diagnosed the prob and sorted it with lashings of that exhaust paste. seems fine now! hopefully jobsagoodun!

and I have a day off, so a day of dicking about. yesterday was **** hard graft!

Junkyard
    Free Member

hora – Member

I do however expect higher standards of behaviour from a highly trained professional police officer rather than a rioter.

Quote of the week IMO. Succinct.

that is my quote. I impressed Hora praise can come no higher

fivelittlefish
    Free Member

Marketing dept approved my ad… which means I have a long weekend like everyone else.

lagerfanny
    Free Member

#1 finished work for 5 days 😆

#2 missus is going away in the morning for 7 days 😆 😆

#3 guess who's a happy chappy 😆 😆 😆

BillMC

Finished work for a fortnight and purchased some greenbacks to be spent in Boston and Manhattan next week. Leffe beer, ride tomorrow with gf, Great Joy, thank you Jesus!

RichPenny
    Free Member

I walked around the Tate and the National Gallery, seeing some of the most beautiful things mankind has created. And some weird shit 😉

binners

I'm not prepared to divulge that information on an internet forum. It was **** good though 😀

Slogo
    Free Member

i ditched my girl friend! and a bought a big bag to go travelling in 6 weeks time!!!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Got to the next level in real racing on the iPod touch. It's not been a red letter day.

bassspine
    Free Member

went for a bike ride on Haldon with my son and the sun shone

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Having a hot shower.

phoenixfromtheflame
    Free Member

Seeing an incredibly fit lycra clad female doing the crab in the gym.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

LOL @ Phoenix

rOcKeTdOg

carpet picnics and reading that the british food, drink and craft festival is being held 5 mins walk away @ the Castle

dropoff

Getting home 🙂

dmiller
    Free Member

I fettled with the bike, normally thats the best thing, but today I also got to do this with my good lady…

KonaTC

4 hours riding at Woburn before the rain came 🙂

TN
    Free Member

I fixed my bike.
    Was a self inflicted dummy mistake but now it's fixed and I have 3 rides lined up in the next 4 days.
    Happy bunny.
    🙂

Have a good weekend everyone.

snowslave

I skied in fantastic powder

takisawa2

A colleague & I succesfully replicated a problematic oscillation at a specific flow condition. All we have to do now is get rid of it. 😡

Driller
    Free Member

I walked into the shed and realised I've got a lightweight full-suss XC bike, a very bling long travel all-mountain bike, a very desirable hardcore hardail, a full-on DH bike, a nice light road bike, two pub bikes, an amazing girlfriend (who has five bikes of her own and bought me the DH bike) and we're just back from the pub, just having booked our early summer DH holiday in the Alps and looking at Whistler for August.

It's looking okay from where I'm sitting.

jon1973
    Free Member

I'm not prepared to divulge that information on an internet forum. It was **** good though

posh ****? 😆

avdave2

The sun shone for the whole ride home. That hasn't happened for a while.

Hohum
    Free Member

The little one was stinking and I did not have to change the jobby 😀

Hairychested
    Free Member

Falling sleep on the floor when I went to put my daughter to bed. She was wide awake and told Mummy Daddy is already asleep. I made him sleep.

igm

Possibility of my company putting a team into 10 Under the Ben. Have to be fast like (at entering that is), but the comms people even mentioned some kit!

Me! A sponsored rider! (It'll never happen)

albino
    Free Member

Thigh massage from the tasty physio! 🙂

theotherjonv

Not saying.

But thanks very much, the wife.

jedi

coaching then curry night, camping at herts from tmrw.

ridelife 🙂

Talkemada
    Free Member

Today I didn't even have to use my AK. I've got to say it was a good day…

sundaywobbler

Stripping down my new (to me) racing car and beginning to get the seat and pedals all in the right place.

Got a few days work ahead of me as yet…

2010 got rather expensive yesterday!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘What's the best thing thats happened to you today?’ is closed to new replies.