Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Whats the best long stay car park to use if flying from LHR Terminal 3
  • andrewy33
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

I am flying out from terminal 3 on Tuesday and was wondering if anybody could recommend a long stay car park to use.

thanks in advance

andrewy33

tonyg2003

Have you checked out the costs of a taxi? I'm out for 5days from Sunday and getting picked up is so much less stress especially when flying back long haul. It's only about a £5 more epensive for me – 40miles each way trip. Cheaper for the company too went you add mileage. Otherwise I've found all the T3 (horrible place) car parks to be much of a muchness.

andrewy33
    Free Member

We are driving down from SW Scotland on Monday and visiting friends before we leave for holiday and I would rather leave the car somewhere secure when I am away. I will just have a look on the website and book something. cheers

sootyandjim
    Free Member

andrewy33 – Have you considered stopping in a hotel at Heathrow and using their car park?

When I went out to the US the other month we stayed at the Radisson Edwardian at Heathrow for one night then had 15 days parking for less than any of car parks either on-site or within a reasonable distance could offer.

It cost us £105 and there is a regular (every 15 minutes) bus service to the terminals.

molgrips
    Free Member

We always use hotel car parks for our flights out but then they are usually like 8am flights to the US so there's the added benefit of somewhere to stay. Basically the hotel night stay is cheaper than two weeks' car parking, and you get somewhere to stay and breakfast 🙂

Although sometimes the bus service is a bit pants. We ordered a car from the hotel last time which cost like £20 or something but was luxurious travel in a beautiful top-end merc driven by a lovely lady with interesting stories. Shame it was only 10 minutes really 🙂

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

We always use APH parking they are really good, call them on 0870 733 0510 and get a quote. May be quite expensive though if you've left it late, plus depends how long you going away for often short stay is more expensive as they realise they can target business users! keep us posted how much they quote you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Whats the best long stay car park to use if flying from LHR Terminal 3’ is closed to new replies.